I miss Jeremy Ryan

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Re: I miss Jeremy Ryan

Postby Bwis53 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:58 am

Shorty wrote:Is his segway for sale? Or should I get this one?

https://www.dealnews.com/Segway-Smart-S ... 31325.html

"As one of its daily deals, Amazon offers the Segway MiniLite Smart Self-Balancing Personal Transporter for $199.99 with free shipping."

It would make you taller...don't know what kind of woman would be attracted to a guy on a Segway...

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:17 am

I thought some women found it attractive. I can't afford a mercedes.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Well, at least I'll be able to spot you...

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Bwis53 wrote:

"As one of its daily deals, Amazon offers the Segway MiniLite Smart Self-Balancing Personal Transporter for $199.99 with free shipping."

It would make you taller...don't know what kind of woman would be attracted to a guy on a Segway...

The kind of woman who couldn't attract a guy on a Harley or in a Mercedes. Wears tight yellow knit pants to shop at The Dollar Store.

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 pm

I shop at Dollar store. Will keep an eye out for tight yellow pants.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:14 pm

I think there are at least a few Dollar Store shoppers who are creeped out right now.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Cadfael wrote:I think there are at least a few Dollar Store shoppers who are creeped out right now.

If Shorty rolls up on a Segway, he can have his pick of the swooning ladies. The losers have to ride a Metro bus to the west transfer point and an uncertain future.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Bwis53 wrote:

well, it sort of depends -- a gang of segway riders would, like their counterparts in other things, have "mamas" and as we all know, jeremy ryan was the sonny barger of the segway set . . .

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:14 pm

gargantua wrote:
Cadfael wrote:I think there are at least a few Dollar Store shoppers who are creeped out right now.

If Shorty rolls up on a Segway, he can have his pick of the swooning ladies. The losers have to ride a Metro bus to the west transfer point and an uncertain future.

do they make tandem segways and/or sidecars for segways?

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Yah know, I used to tell my son, "there's a lid for every pot"...

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:37 pm

gozer wrote:
gargantua wrote:

do they make tandem segways and/or sidecars for segways?

If there are no sidecars, there really oughta be.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 am

has anything happened since the hearing in december when the judge had him evaluated so to speak? if indeed the radioactive material was for his own consumption it seems to me that life in supermax or down in gitmo watching spongejohn squareashcroft through a metal grille bolted to the wall seems a bit excessive -- this seems more like an electronic ankle bracelet having everything delivered to the house kind of thing . . . a bit vengeful too since his stated objective was to cast suspicion on some of the same agencies . . .

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:21 am

I haven't seen or heard anything about it. I have no idea how long these things are supposed to take.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 am

gozer wrote:has anything happened since the hearing in december when the judge had him evaluated so to speak? if indeed the radioactive material was for his own consumption it seems to me that life in supermax or down in gitmo watching spongejohn squareashcroft through a metal grille bolted to the wall seems a bit excessive -- this seems more like an electronic ankle bracelet having everything delivered to the house kind of thing . . . a bit vengeful too since his stated objective was to cast suspicion on some of the same agencies . . .

Typically, mental health evaluations for Federal Court defendants don't take place in Madison; rather, the individual is transported to a Federal facility that has staff psychiatrists/psychologists...and these things take some time. Not sure what Federal facility they sent him to for evaluation. Could be Butner, NC or West Virginia or Kansas or someplace else a ways away.

The One
Forum Addict

Postby The One » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:45 pm

gozer wrote:has anything happened since the hearing in december when the judge had him evaluated so to speak? if indeed the radioactive material was for his own consumption it seems to me that life in supermax or down in gitmo watching spongejohn squareashcroft through a metal grille bolted to the wall seems a bit excessive -- this seems more like an electronic ankle bracelet having everything delivered to the house kind of thing . . . a bit vengeful too since his stated objective was to cast suspicion on some of the same agencies . . .

While on it's face it, it looks like Ryan is a nut job that should get the mental health he needs (of course I've been saying that since 2011), what can't be overlooked is that he conspired to frame our government in hope of, at a minimum, damage it or, what I'm sure he hoped for, bring it to an all out collapse.

Jeremy thinks that people give a damn about him and that he is this great leader who will be a martyr.

Return to “Local Politics & Government”