Worst of TDPF

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Worst of TDPF

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 am

@penquin;

A different foron openly wishes another foron would commit suicide, and those same forons have nothing at all to say about it.

That's different and don't ask why

The Gotch

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

penquin wrote:One foron has no sympathy for someone halfway across the country who commits suicide, and other forons call him callous, cold, and evil.

A different foron openly wishes another foron would commit suicide, and those same forons have nothing at all to say about it.

Interesting and insightful, to say the least...

Well...considering I don't see every fucking post every person writes, I can't comment on each and every one. Whoever wishes death upon another person is a complete asshole. Is that better?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:59 am

Stebben84 wrote:Well...considering I don't see every fucking post every person writes, I can't comment on each and every one.

Granted, the person who repeatedly wishes death upon those he disagrees with very rarely has anything worthwhile to say and his posts are easily skipped over....can't really blame ya too much for missing it.

Whoever wishes death upon another person is a complete asshole.

Well said.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am

penquin wrote:...you deserve every bad thing that comes your way.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Thu May 10, 2018 9:22 am

jonnygothispen wrote:I went to the pro-ciggie protest with a sign that said "City takes away smoker's 'right' to kill. Smokers want it back."

It ain't what you said, rather it is the thread you said it in, that is disgusting.

You're an asshole and a pig - no matter what name you are posting under.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Thu May 10, 2018 11:29 am

penquin wrote:You're an asshole and a pig - no matter what name you are posting under.

Somebody got himself a whole new sequence of letters to use over and over again.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu May 10, 2018 11:58 am

penquin wrote:
jonnygothispen wrote:I went to the pro-ciggie protest with a sign that said "City takes away smoker's 'right' to kill. Smokers want it back."

It ain't what you said, rather it is the thread you said it in, that is disgusting.

You're an asshole and a pig - no matter what name you are posting under.

penquin wrote:As everyone can see, no "F-bomb" or even anything remotely rude...

What's especially disgusting is that rather than own up to your alleged ethical standards, you instead decided to take my comment completely out of context and bear false witness against me. I didn't know Wiggie at all, so I couldn't make a comment about him if I wanted too. I'm sorry that it seems innappropriate to you. I view this place as a message board, not a funeral service.

Can we get back to one of your favorite topics: defending the weapons used to mass murder school kids?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Worst of the worst of TDPF

Postby penquin » Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:you instead decided to take my comment completely out of context

No, it was not taken "out of context" at all. I quoted your entire response, with the exception of the "smiley face" at the end. This is what taking things out of context looks like.

You're a pig and an asshole, no matter what name you are posting under.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu May 10, 2018 8:50 pm

You let your anger create new meanings for posts that aren't the poster's intention. And you're angry that you're wrong about it too. You should work on that.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:19 am

pjbogart wrote:Is "shit-sucking Nazi cunt" a bit too aggressive for you?

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Madsci » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:45 pm

I've seen much worse.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:18 pm

penquin wrote:One foron has no sympathy for someone halfway across the country who commits suicide, and other forons call him callous, cold, and evil.

We're here to help...

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Madsci wrote:I've seen much worse.

me too

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:09 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:

We're here to help...

excellent! got right to the heart of it, i think . . .

one has to wonder why some people have to write their nastiness in 4 point type, sort of like a cockroach running from the light

now, since this thread seems to be mainly for the patagonian monochrome crybaby to abuse others, i vote for locking the thread.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:49 pm

penquin wrote:
pjbogart wrote:Is "shit-sucking Nazi cunt" a bit too aggressive for you?

In my defense, I do a lot of on-line gaming and Europeans, particularly Brits, use the word "cunt" pretty routinely. It doesn't have the stigma attached.

But I know the stigma and use the word anyway. Frankly, when talking about unapologetic racists, I think "cunt" is appropriate.

Might apply to Penquin too, who would argue with you about the color of fire hydrants if he didn't like you.

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”