Lamest of TDPF

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Lamest of TDPF

Postby penquin » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:Why do you bother to discuss this since you lack any awareness of political reality?

Now tell me again how a third party candidate for president has any chance if that party doesn't build a base through local and state elective offices.

Tells a man he isn't aware enough to be discussing political issues.
Begs that same man to discuss a political issue.

Like the song says, that's fuckin' lame.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 am

gargantua wrote:You should try the Get Lost sandwich. I hear they're pretty good.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:12 am

Roy wrote:
gargantua wrote:
Roy wrote: (something stupid, outrageous, or provably false)

Can you prove that Roy?

Dumb question.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 am

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:Anyway, I'm not going to read your post now either, but I'll take a stab at guessing what you wrote...

I am purposefully ignoring what you have to say, and instead will argue against what I assume someone like you thinks&beleives.

Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:27 am

penquin wrote:
Prof. Wagstaff wrote:Anyway, I'm not going to read your post now either, but I'll take a stab at guessing what you wrote...

I am purposefully ignoring what you have to say, and instead will argue against what I assume someone like you thinks&beleives.

Wow, you totally busted me for doing exactly what I stated I was doing! You should change your screen name to Sherlock. Also, you should investigate what "snark" and "humor" are, as they may help you unravel my posts and make the Internet -- and life! -- a less confusing place just in general.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:15 am

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:Wow, you totally busted me for doing exactly what I stated I was doing! You should change your screen name to Sherlock. Also, you should investigate what "snark" and "humor" are, as they may help you unravel my posts and make the Internet -- and life! -- a less confusing place just in general.

(Not quoting for the purpose of replying, but rather to add it to the "Lamest of TDPF" list)

BobbyB
Forum Addict

Postby BobbyB » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:04 am

penquin wrote:And really jonny, people wanna know: How many different names DO you have on this forum?

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”