Today in voter suppression

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Bland admits he's an asshole

Postby penquin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Bland wrote:when I said I was trolling you


You didn't actually come out and say so, but yeah - I should've figured it out that you weren't being serious when you just kept saying over & over again "running for president IS running for president!! Duh!!"

I truly thought you were sincere in wanting a discussion about the issues of the day...my bad for not picking up on it sooner that you're slinging shit. Will try to keep that in mind while moving forward.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

can anyone else believe this is still happening?

Postby Bland » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:39 pm

penquin wrote:
Bland wrote:when I said I was trolling you


You didn't actually come out and say so, but yeah - I should've figured it out that you weren't being serious when you just kept saying over & over again "running for president IS running for president!! Duh!!"

THE STUPID HURTS SO MUCH!!!
I wasn't trolling you then, idiot. When that conversation got too stupid for me to bear, I tried to stop engaging with you. For some inexplicable reason though, you kept bringing it up and steadfastly refused to let it go. It was only then I started trolling you.

So now that you know how the internet works are you gonna continue begging me to mock and belittle you (because make no mistake, that's what you've been doing) or will you stop trying to engage me on this stupid fucking flippant non-topic you're beating into the ground for no reason? Because I fail to grasp what your end game is here. I'm fucking with you purely for shits and giggles while you're trying to make a point or get me to apologize or admit something or whatever or who fucking knows or cares? So how do you see yourself ever coming out on top in this exchange?

Since you dislike my words so much, and assuming what you want is for me to stop being an asshole, try this and see if works: :shh:

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Bland whines about it not being let go - refuses to let it go

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:41 am

Bland wrote:THE STUPID HURTS SO MUCH!!!


Quit being stupid and maybe you won't hurt so much.

I wasn't trolling you then, idiot.


Suuuuure you weren't....lol!

No really - you are trying to claim you were serious when you couldn't explain the terms of your own wager? For real - you gonna plant your flag on THAT hill?! Heh...that's cute.

Gotta admit you fooled me at first...totally thought you were sincere in wanting a convo...but now looking back it is obvious you were just trollin' from the beginning in order to have some of those shits & giggles you just bragged about enjoying.

And of course you're gonna giggle while playing with shit...it's what lil' kids do.

will you stop trying to engage me on this stupid fucking flippant non-topic you're beating into the ground for no reason?


Actually, there is a reason. And it is a topic.

Plus you are the one who brought it up in this thread...called me out by name while referencing the convo, even. Are you just "trolling" by pretending otherwise or you just one of those fucking dumb-asses you accuse everyone else of being?

Chance of Bland being jonnygothispen is now at 94.35%. Friendly reminder that all betting is closed when chances are greater than 95%

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Today in voter suppression

Postby Bland » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:53 am

Image

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Today in Bland being a hypocrite

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:59 am

The only thing you're apparently worse at than knowing when to quit is armchair psychology.


Heh. Truly can not make this stuff up...

Chance of Bland being jonnygothispen is now at 94.69%.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Today in Bland being a hypocrite

Postby Bland » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 am

penquin wrote:
The only thing you're apparently worse at than knowing when to quit is armchair psychology.


Heh. Truly can not make this stuff up...

I didn't. It's by Ken Kesey.
Oh, snap!

(Also, much like Roy's pathetic comebacks, yours above thinks it's clever but doesn't actually make sense.
Chances of penquin being Roy are now..... eh who fucking cares?)

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Today in Bland being a hypocrite

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:51 am

It makes sense to those of us who have some sense...which explains why it whoooshed right over your head. I just find it funny how you whine about me being some sort of an "armchair" psychologist, yet one of your favorite slurs is accusing others of being mentally ill.


Chance of Bland being jonnygothispen is now at 94.89%.
Chances of Bland being BobbyB opens up at 36.42%

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Today in Bland being a hypocrite

Postby Bland » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:55 am

penquin wrote:you whine about me being some sort of an "armchair" psychologist

Whine? Just like Roy, you don't seem to have a complete grasp of the meanings of the words you use. I did not whine. I stated a fact. You are bad at psychoanalysis.

Chance that penquin is also Roy now at critical levels.
ABANDON SHIP!

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Today in voter suppression

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 am

You've done nothing but whine on this board for the past several months. Not sure if that is when you found out your girlfriend is fucking around on ya or if your cat died or if you lost your job...but there is no doubt something terrible happened to you, 'cause you've been a slimy bigoted asshole ever since and it wasn't always that way.

For the record, I have never posted under the name of "Roy"...on this forum or elsewhere. Thank you for allowing me to clarify.
Last edited by penquin on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Today in voter suppression

Postby Bland » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:01 am

penquin wrote: there is no doubt something terrible happened to ya

Yeah, his name is Donald Trump and he got elected president. He's why I'm through suffering fools.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Today in Bland's backpedaling

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:12 am

Bland wrote:Yeah, his name is Donald Trump and he got elected president. He's why I'm through suffering fools.


Even tho you claimed earlier I was completely wrong to say so, you are now saying you DO have a cause...eh? The wrong guy won the election so your mission is to smear as much shit on as many walls as you possible can, 'cause in your mind the best way to deal with stinky shit is to pile up even more smelly shit?

Interesting concept. How has it been working out for you so far?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Today in Bland's backpedaling

Postby Bland » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:15 am

Again. Please don't use words if you don't know what they mean.
"Not suffering fools" is hardly a "cause." It's an attitude.
Stop with the psychoanalysis too. It's not just wrong, it's boring.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Today in Bland's backpedaling

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:22 am

Bland wrote:"Not suffering fools" is hardly a "cause."


Regardless of how you personally choose to label it, how is it working out for ya so far? How does tearing down those whom agree with you that Trump is a chump help make things better about him being in the White House?

Stop with the psychoanalysis too.

Says the bigot who is constantly accusing others of being mentally ill.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2460
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Today in Bland's backpedaling

Postby Bland » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 am

penquin wrote:
Stop with the psychoanalysis too.

Says the bigot who is constantly accusing others of being mentally ill.

Is English your third or fourth language? Because you really seem clueless about how it works if you can't tell the difference between an insult and amateur diagnoses.

Also, in order to backpedal I'd have to be actually addressing your inanity. I'm unaware I've been doing much of that, despite your repeated attempts to make that happen. As I keep telling you, I'm just toying with you because holy shit, you're still engaging with me for some reason! Don't know why, but I'm gonna go sleep on that. A restful, peaceful sleep after a long night of laughing my ass off at you and fflam.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Today in Bland's confusion

Postby penquin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:41 am

Bland wrote: you're still engaging with me for some reason! Don't know why...


You say that as if you didn't call me out, by name, in a thread that had nuttin' to do with me or our convo. Guessing that in your mind, you never did any such thing....eh?

No surprise that you will sleep well...folks like you rarely feel any qualms about the stinky shit they leave behind in their wake.


Return to “Local Politics & Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests