Enough is enough (on Flambeau)

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
penquin
Forum God/Goddess

make an ass out of you and me

Postby penquin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:04 am

Bland wrote:You have got to be kidding me.

Just because you are constantly assuming other peoples' opinions, thoughts, and intentions doesn't mean everyone else does so as well. My first thought was that you were asking why I bump'd that question in this particular thread, but the reason for that is so obvious (to me) that I immediately figured it had to be something else.

Is that (Why bump that question in this thread?) really what you are wondering? If so, will be happy to answer that - but exactly like your Running for Prez wager, I don't want to assume what you are trying to say when it could be quite a few different things.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

So I sez to Mabel, I sez...

Postby Bland » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:17 am

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Can't tell if serious or just trollin'...

Postby penquin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:32 am

That's really it? You REALLY are wondering why I bump'd that question in this thread? That is what you are asking me to explain?! LOL! And yet you label others as dense&dumb...smh

I'll be happy to answer that...and that's not just an expression, I truly am finding a small amount of joy in pointing this one out to you...The reason why I re-asked that question in this thread is 'cause the original question that you ignored was asked in this thread.

Now, what I am curious to know is: Why do you find it to be "extremely stupid" for someone to bump a post in the same thread it was posted in?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Enough is enough (on Flambeau)

Postby Bland » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:42 am

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

some kids just weren't raised right

Postby penquin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:48 am

Notice how, despite the bigoted attacks and rudeness you pour down upon me, I still answer the questions you put forth. And yet you refuse to answer the simplest of questions I ask of you.

That's pretty damn selfish of ya.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

fyi: changing the subject title is not actually clever

Postby Bland » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:58 am

penquin wrote:That's pretty damn selfish of ya.

You've got my number. I am selfish. But only because you're so dreamy I don't want to share you with anyone else.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

never said it was clever, but it still managed to trip you up

Postby penquin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:58 am

Bland wrote:You've got my number.

More than you know....or at least willing to admit.

Someone else mentioned that perhaps you took my request for a definition on "running for Prez" to be an opening attack in a desired battle. I'm sorry it wasn't made more clear, but it wasn't my intentions to argue/discuss the actual definition with you, rather I simply wanted to know at what point you would consider the bet settled. If your terms for Running For President was to be on the ballot for the general election then I would not have accepted your wager 'cause odds are that ain't gonna happen with her. But almost anything short of that...being in the primaries, filing paperwork to raise money...then the bet would be accepted, 'cause chances are good that's gonna happen. Once it became clear to you that there are many different events (with many different dates) on which a person could be considered to be running a presidential campaign, you decided to make personal attacks rather than simply admitting to the misunderstanding and moving on.

Regarding you wondering why I bumped that question in this thread, it appears to me that you simply got confused by the subject line being changed (which, for the record is not being done for the purposes of being deceitful) and instead you thought it was being bumped in some different thread. Once that became clear that it was in the proper place, you decided to make personal attacks rather than simply admitting to the misunderstanding and moving on.

So unless you can tell me (in your own words, if possible) how that is basically wrong, then it's a safe bet that I truly do got your number.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Don't Call Us, We'll Call You

Postby Bland » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:51 am

penquin wrote:
Bland wrote:You've got my number.

More than you know....or at least willing to admit.

That you still haven't given this up suggests to me that even with mine, you're still quite a few numbers short of a complete set.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

"Never give up on the good times, living it up is a state of mind"

Postby penquin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Bland wrote:That you still haven't given this up...

Heh.

I ain't the one who keeps saying I'm through with you nor I'm through with this...that'd be you saying so, repeatedly. And it is kinda surprising that you keep going on & on & on about how you are finished with the convo rather than just answering a couple simple questions.

And now it isn't even about answering the questions, 'cause your lack of an answer speaks loudly enough. At this point all ya gotta do is admit you were wrong and apologize for being an asshole about the whole thing....are you really too full of pride to do that?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Obviously enough will never be enough for penquin

Postby Bland » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 pm

penquin wrote:At this point all ya gotta do is admit you were wrong and apologize for being an asshole about the whole thing

Since you like it so much when I use other people's words, here are some from last week's Rick and Morty......
I'm sorry you think you deserve an apology.

Paleo2
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paleo2 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:56 pm

This is PaleoLiberal, after I accidentally nuked my account.

I spent about a week lurking, and it is amazing how dysfunctional this forum is looking from the outside.

I mean, ff is now claiming to be a female grandmaster, and not Susan Polgar, which would make her Irina Krush, who lives in NYC, not Madison. In other posts, ff has claimed to be in the legal profession. Irina Krush is a journalist, and not in the legal professions.

In other words, ff is a liar.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Paleo2 wrote:In other words, ff is a liar.

Not just a liar, a terrible liar.
He also claimed his misspelling was a bold, intentional masterstroke to lure nitpickers into bumping his thread which is perhaps the most laughable claim I've ever seen anyone put forth instead of just admitting they made a mistake.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: No sunshine, no moonlight, no stardust, no sign of romance

Postby penquin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:56 am

Paleo2 wrote:I mean, ff is now claiming to be a female grandmaster, and not Susan Polgar, which would make her Irina Krush, who lives in NYC, not Madison. In other posts, ff has claimed to be in the legal profession.

I'm not trying to make fun of her at all when I say this scene came into my head when she started making those claims.

Lots of folks (including one or three on here) have told me that the election of Trump made them pissed off, angry, and they weren't gonna play nice anymore because of it. From what I can see, that's exactly what happened with her as well.

Bland wrote:...the most laughable claim I've ever seen anyone put forth instead of just admitting they made a mistake.

Ha! Now that's some sweet tasting irony...mmm, mmm, mmmmm!!

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Re: No sunshine, no moonlight, no stardust, no sign of romance

Postby Bland » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:00 pm

penquin wrote:
Bland wrote:...the most laughable claim I've ever seen anyone put forth instead of just admitting they made a mistake.

Ha! Now that's some sweet tasting irony...mmm, mmm, mmmmm!!

It is funny that you don't know what irony is although given your difficulties with the English language just in general, hardly surprising.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Bland as a child....

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”