Sprint almost giving it away

Wiis, PlayStations, iPads, blogging platforms, Facebook and anything else worthy of buzz in the digital world.
Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Sprint almost giving it away

Postby Shorty » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:18 pm

I signed up for this over the weekend. So far so good. Letting others know in case you are interested. Here is what I know and links about it.

------------------------------
One year unlimited Sprint phone, text, and data. Check map for coverage. https://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp?

Only charges are taxes and fees. Doesn’t say exactly how much that will be.

Need to be active AT&T, Tmobile, or Verizon customer on post-paid plan and switch your service to Sprint.

Need to have unlocked phone that is on their list. Phone has to be paid off.

No contracts. Can cancel any time with no fee.

Need to provide your SSN and birth date for credit check.

Offer ends 6/30.

Sprint Activation with on-line link only. Can’t be done in store.

Need to have Sprint SIM card. You can order one online for $2.99 plus $10 overnight shipping.

Or you can get your own Sprint SIM free at a Sprint store, or Apple store gives free SIMs for iphones. If you do this instead of ordering a SIM, you will need to activate by calling customer service 1-866-782-8777 instead of using on-line.
---------------------

Sprint's free year of unlimited data
https://www.cnet.com/news/sprints-free- ... the-catch/

"There's a monthly $1.99 administrative fee, 40 cents for a regulatory fee and other taxes and fees."

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offers/f ... :1yearfree

"Switch to Sprint and get FREE Unlimited for 1 year.
Hurry, offer ends June 30th! Hassle-free relief starts here
Save more than $900 in the first year vs. Verizon
Get Unlimited data, talk & text free for 1 year
Keep your phone and phone number
No annual contracts, no activation fees - a $30 savings!

"** Mo. charges excl. taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 17.4% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & 40¢ Reg. /line/mo.) & fees by area (approx. 5–20%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. See sprint.com/taxesandfees. Offer ends 6/30/17. Credit approval req. Req. AutoPay, eBill, and port-in from postpaid carrier. 1 year free Unlimited Offer: Eligible device must be unlocked and compatible with Sprint SIM card and network.

Reqs. SIM card purchase ($2.99 + $10 S&H + tax). SIM must be activated prior to port-in. No device upgrade allowed during first 120 days. Phone features and network experience may vary based on original device carrier. Excl. ports made between Sprint or related entities. Unlimited — Bring Your Phone Plan: Incl. unlimited domestic Long Distance calling, texting & data & 10GB of high-speed Mobile Hotspot, VPN & P2P. Third-party content/downloads are add’l. charge. Sel. non-premium int’l. svc. incl. See sprint.com/globalroaming.

Max. 5 lines. Plan not avail. for tablets/MBB devices. After 7/31/18, plan will become Unlimited Freedom. Add a Line: Add a line at any time up to the max. number of lines & get promotional pricing until 7/31/2018. Add a Line: Add a line at any time with port-in from postpaid carrier and Bring Your Own Eligible Phone up to the max. number of lines & get promotional pricing until 7/31/2018.

AutoPay: $5/mo. discount req. continued AutoPay enrollment. Quality of Svc. (QoS): Customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be deprioritized during times & places where the Sprint network is constrained. See sprint.com/networkmanagement for details.

Usage Limitations: To improve data experience for the majority of users, throughput may be limited, varied or reduced on the network. Sprint may terminate svc. if off-network roaming usage in a mo. exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply—see sprint.com/termsandconditions. Other Terms: Offer/coverage not avail. everywhere or for all phones/networks. May not be combinable with other offers. Restrictions apply. See sprint.com for details. © 2017 Sprint."

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Sprint almost giving it away

Postby Shorty » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 am

My first monthly bill shows up in my Sprint acct now. Only $3.27 per month, so about $40 per year.

Also, you can get $100 for each new Sprint line. So it's like they are paying me $60 plus giving me one year free unlimited!

http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/sprint ... ashrewards

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Deadline extended to 7/31.

Got my first bill. Only $3.27/mo for unlimited. Just taxes and fees. Nice.

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Deadline extended for now. No end date given.

Return to “Technology & Video Games”