Fight Club

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Fight Club

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:33 pm

@Cadfael & @Bwis53;

You's ready to throw off the name-calling? My best sense tells me you's aren't, but if you's are, I'm in.

Deal?

The Gotch

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:35 pm

gargantua wrote:Well, since I ignore him, I can't really say from my own experience. All I'm in a position to do is accept the possibility.
Yeah, but you had to read some of his posts to figure out he needed ignoring. He hasn't changed his style since then.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Cornelius Gotchberg wrote:@Cadfael & @Bwis53;

You's ready to throw off the name-calling? My best sense tells me you's aren't, but if you's are, I'm in.

Deal?

The Gotch

Sounds good to me and I'll bet good to Admin. also.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Cadfael wrote:
gargantua wrote:Well, since I ignore him, I can't really say from my own experience. All I'm in a position to do is accept the possibility.
Yeah, but you had to read some of his posts to figure out he needed ignoring. He hasn't changed his style since then.

That's actually not true. A fellow Foron I trust posted that this dude pretty much wrecked every online forum he participated in, and urged everyone to put him on Ignore immediately. I'd never used that function before, and thought hell, here's a good test case. So I only see his stylings when someone quotes him. Sounds like an idiot, from what I've seen. Upshot is I ignored him on faith as soon as he joined. I don't think I'm any the worse for wear. Wish I could thank whoever warned us about him but I forgot who it was.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Bwis53 wrote:Sounds good to me and I'll bet good to Admin. also.

Yeah sure. Just the two of us? Does he plan to call everybody else names unless they have a contract?

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:25 pm

gargantua wrote:
Cadfael wrote:

That's actually not true. A fellow Foron I trust posted that this dude pretty much wrecked every online forum he participated in, and urged everyone to put him on Ignore immediately. I'd never used that function before, and thought hell, here's a good test case. So I only see his stylings when someone quotes him. Sounds like an idiot, from what I've seen. Upshot is I ignored him on faith as soon as he joined. I don't think I'm any the worse for wear. Wish I could thank whoever warned us about him but I forgot who it was.

Well, I guess that doesn't sound like Blaska. I don't think he's motivated enough to spend that much time and effort to sabotage more than one or two communities. He might, but I don't think so. I thought it was just on his own site and over here.

Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:31 am

Cadfael wrote:
gargantua wrote:A fellow Foron I trust posted that this dude pretty much wrecked every online forum he participated in, and urged everyone to put him on Ignore immediately.

Led by the nostrils and having yer decisions made for youse by @david cohen? That positively SCREAMS an enviable level of mental health!

Youse could name those online forums I wrecked, but that would involve trafficking in a fact-based Universe, something that lies far outside your lack-of-skill set.

Now that I think about it, that remind me of something...oh yeah:

The Gotch

Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:41 am

Cadfael wrote:Yeah sure. Just the two of us? Does he plan to call everybody else names unless they have a contract?

Would it be fair to say that your estimable perception has failed to note other name-calling?

Or maybe those others draw a pass because the names they call are directed at the right target.

Oh the earring deep, viscid irony through which you must slog!

The Gotch

Beaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beaver » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:21 am

Melania Trump attends cyberbullying prevention summit
https://www.channel3000.com/news/politi ... /783771660

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:27 am

pjbogart wrote:I'm pretty sure that God put me on the Earth to drunk-post insults at Penquin.

He gave you one fucking job, and the best you can come up with is "cunt" and "stoney"?

That's pretty sad...even for a sad-sack like you.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:28 am

pjbogart wrote:I'm pretty sure that God put me on the Earth to drunk-post insults at Penquin.

Well, He sure didn't put ya on this planet to get laid....did He?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:29 am

Ah! The "drunk" part helps it all make sense now.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:35 am

Which shows even God makes mistakes sometimes, 'cause you pretty much suck at it

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:36 am

Hope you don't expect rent for all this time I'm spending in your head

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:42 am

There should be a law against Nazi cunts like you saying blasphemous bullshit like that.

Return to “Catch All”