Fight Club

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Fight Club

Postby pjbogart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:39 pm

penquin wrote:Buhwahahaha! This is hilarious.

PJ has been stirring up shit with me for months...even going as far as starting obscene threads (calling me out by name) filled with bigoted slurs that would put even gozer to shame, while begging for me to respond in kind. But when finally given the chance to engage in a quick bout of the dozens all he can do is sputter out something about the Packers (which, just like him, lost the game) and limp away.

Dude tries so hard to run with the big dogs, but when push comes to shove he just falls on his face while trying to jump off the porch.....'cause dude is a dud.

Yeah, you got me Penquin. I had to go to bed last night without my porridge. I just can't keep up with your stellar wit.

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Madsci » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Peace to all and then some...

scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:42 pm

gozer wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:I wonder if the dyslexic Spheniscinae is only a misanthrope on this forum or does it extend to his real life?

depends on whether he can get together scratch to pay the hooker, i guess . . .

No way

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:06 pm

Have you ever tried making macaroni and cheese with a bit of cream cheese? Absolutely amazing! It really thickens up the final product and the flavor is amazing!

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 am

pjbogart wrote:Have you ever tried making macaroni and cheese with a bit of cream cheese? Absolutely amazing! It really thickens up the final product and the flavor is amazing!

I haven't. About how much is a "bit"?

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:31 am

gargantua wrote:
pjbogart wrote:Have you ever tried making macaroni and cheese with a bit of cream cheese? Absolutely amazing! It really thickens up the final product and the flavor is amazing!

I haven't. About how much is a "bit"?

A couple shmears? I think it was about 1/4 stick, so 2 oz.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Bwis53 wrote:Okay guys, I'm giving you the island we all wish we could put Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-un. on to duke it out amongst themselves, (and leave the rest the hell alone), instead of shitting on all the threads! Ya gotta beef? Duke it out at Fight Club. This is the place that you must come to do the things that must be done. So please be nice, and please be neat, and please when making a deposit, don't leave your change on the counter! And stop shitting all over. You're adults who frequently act like middle schoolers. Wanna get out your frustrated inner middle schooler? This is the place.
My favorite corner bar, where everyone knows yer name...

I wish ADMIN would delete off topic posts...

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:07 am

Who had Shorty for "Most insensitive cretin on the forum"? STFU, Shorty.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 am

Have I mentioned that embedded videos in a discussion forum suck?

Yeah, they suck. Not just because they slow down page loading.

What is this? A video from Facebook? I'd rather be jabbing myself with discarded needles in the Men's bathroom.

Also an "explosive report from Politico". More like "explosive diarrhea", amirite? God, that magazine sucks.

Topped off with a cryptic comment that gives no insight into whatever the hell this mess is.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:21 am

And while I'm at it, stop with the off-topic trolling. Yeah I mean you, Henry.

First, it is off-topic. And trolling, Which is bad.

But more importantly, you're not going get any kind of substantive response from someone like Ned. He doesn't have "beliefs" and "values". He belongs to a fascist death cult whose principles mutate faster than the Andromeda Strain.

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:36 am

DCB wrote:Who had Shorty for "Most insensitive cretin on the forum"? STFU, Shorty.

DCB wrote:First, it is off-topic. And trolling, Which is bad...He doesn't have "beliefs" and "values". He belongs to a fascist death cult whose principles mutate faster than the Andromeda Strain.

You complain about trolling, but you troll me and Ned here. What a hypocrite. You STFU, pompous DCB. And I like most embedded videos.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 am

1. My criticism was directed at Henry, not Ned.
2. It wasn't trolling, it was honest criticism. There is a difference.
3. I'm trying to keep my off-topic criticism to the Fight Club, which makes me a Hero!
4. Anyone who posts embedded videos deserves to be rick-rolled for all eternity.

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 am

I've got my Firefox security settings tuned high in some way that blocks most of the embedded videos. It blocks all the Facebook content. I like this because the videos take too long to load and I don't have the patience to watch most of 'em anyway. Maybe the Facebook thing is because I don't have an account there. I don't know.

I wish I could tell you exactly what settings do this, but I can't. It just works, and I'm not messing with it.

I often follow links people post, but I'd rather be the one to decide.

Weather Bob
Forum Addict

Postby Weather Bob » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:23 pm

Yeah, I also don't see Facebook content here. I'm OK with that.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Sorry kids. Duped again. :wave:

Stick to the damn topic, Needly. Or is it too much work to explain why you think so?

Return to “Catch All”