Fight Club

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Fight Club

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Okay guys, I'm giving you the island we all wish we could put Trump, Putin and Kim Jong-un. on to duke it out amongst themselves, (and leave the rest the hell alone), instead of shitting on all the threads! Ya gotta beef? Duke it out at Fight Club. This is the place that you must come to do the things that must be done. So please be nice, and please be neat, and please when making a deposit, don't leave your change on the counter! And stop shitting all over. You're adults who frequently act like middle schoolers. Wanna get out your frustrated inner middle schooler? This is the place.
My favorite corner bar, where everyone knows yer name...

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Fight Club

Postby gozer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:14 pm

w00p
Last edited by gozer on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 pm

ok, i will start: putin is a great man and only watching out for russian intererests . . . and even if he did "meddle" in the election, how different is that from the institutes that both the major parties and others run to help candidates in other countries? i personally have bumped into these people in several capitals of other countries and they were particularly thick on the ground in croatia in 2000 . . . along with the soros organisation . . . and all the influence u s presidents have tried to have in things like the 1995 québec referendum, various austrian and french elections, on and on . . . not to mention israel . . .

trump is counter-productive . . . i think the d p r k is actually trying to extort foreign aid and sanctions relaxation . . . iran probably needs a nuclear deterrent against saudi arabia and pakistan . . . so on and so on . . .
Last edited by gozer on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:23 pm

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 pm

why

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:17 am

I got your message Bwiss...and will respect your wishes.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:18 am

Henry Vilas wrote:What alternative universe do you live in? Rhetorical question.

A universe where the words "potential" and "looking into" actually mean something

In other words, a place far-far away from the universe you dwell in.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: haters gonna hate

Postby penquin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 am

O.J. wrote:odds that English is penquin's native tongue open at 0.01%

That ain't no big secret. I have repeatedly stated that English is not my primary language and it, especially the written word, is a struggle for me..and have been repeatedly mocked on this forum for that.

*shrug*

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:41 am

Bwissy is on fiah!

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:47 am

Ned Flanders wrote:Bwissy is on fiah!

u know, at first i thought u said that she was on fish, so i thought:
like what, hanging on to a whale shark (rhincodon typus smith 1828) and going for a ride? i did that once and it was great -- they are delightful creatures . . . first or second largest shark and they eat plankton for the most part . . . i was surprised by the size and diversity of its entourage: remoras and other sharksucker type fish, turtles, all sorts of bony fish, a smaller shark or two, some small rays, a small octopus, birds . . . the blue striped ones are called pilot fish (naucrates ductor linnaeus 1758), of course . . .

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Cadfael posted in the wrong thread

Postby penquin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Cadfael wrote:You're still rock bottom stupid for helping Trump win

Can you explain exactly how I helped him do so or are you simply repeating something you heard from someone else without knowing what it means?

Not sure how much you had to do with his past election, but you sure are doing a lot to help Trump win again in 2020.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:30 pm

penquin wrote:I got your message Bwiss...and will respect your wishes.

What's up, Stoney? You boring and predictable cunt. It sucks that you can't own guns because of all the restraining orders against you. Perhaps being a bit less crazy and given to fits of rage would suit you well. Wags says you're a shithead and that probably hurts, but it's common knowledge so you probably shouldn't fret.

Have you tried counseling? Crazy fucks like you rarely make any progress, but it's worth a try.

Am I doing this right?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:12 am

Bigotted name calling, flat out lies, and the vilest of sexist remarks?

*rolls eyes*

Fuckin' amateur. Stick to video games dude...it seems to be the only thing you're somewhat good at.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Not taking the bait today, Stoney? Hey, the next time someone complains that your 3rd party vote helped elect Trump could you resist asking them to explain? I mean, it's been explained to you 100 times or more. You don't agree. Do you not remember the explanation that's been given to you dozens of times?

But again, congratulations for not flying into a fit of Penquin rage when I called you a fucking stupid cunt. I wasn't aware you were so PC, so I'll try to temper my language accordingly.

But you're still a stupid cunt. I just won't call you one.

Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess

Re: haters gonna hate

Postby Mad Howler » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:10 pm

penquin wrote:I have repeatedly stated that English is not my primary language

You have?
Curious... I missed that

Return to “Catch All”