"Murder after Birth"

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Re: "Murder after Birth"

Postby Cadfael » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:15 pm

:D

globalwarming

Postby globalwarming » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:26 pm

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:02 pm

globalwarming wrote:Image

globalwarming-

That say's it all.

Thank you.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:54 pm

All,

Sometimes I also think it is good to hear about abortion from those who perform abortions to see what their views are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYN3nYQ2FE0

In light of that video and the one I first posted on this topic found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYAv8qKN0

Ask yourself this question: Which medical professional would you want to help you if you needed medical care?

I think the answer is rather obvious.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Anyone... literally ANYONE can make a Youtube video. I've made literally dozens of them myself to show people how to beat difficult bosses in Dark Souls games. Why would I trust some random Joe making Youtube videos who happens to have some explosive allegations? I could do that too... I could just turn on my camera, make up a bunch of shit and post it.

You trust that content because it confirms what you already believe. But that doesn't make it true.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:44 pm

I just watched a youtube video of some "pro-lifers" doing satanic rituals and I can't even link to it because it is so disgusting.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Watch Cider House Rules.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:02 am

DCB wrote:I just watched a youtube video of some "pro-lifers" doing satanic rituals and I can't even link to it because it is so disgusting.

And that's a positive thing. Video criticizes your political opponents, but is so obviously fake that you don't trust it.

Jokey, on the other hand, is knee deep in lies and doesn't seem to mind.

Which is why the Pro-Life movement is routinely ridiculed. Jokey would claim it's because the media (and apparently all of its viewers) are all about murdering babies, nibbling on afterbirth and laughing about all those aborted eyeballs rolling around on the floor.

He's not being insincere. He's actually just that dumb.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:02 am

pjbogart wrote:
DCB wrote:I just watched a youtube video of some "pro-lifers" doing satanic rituals and I can't even link to it because it is so disgusting.

And that's a positive thing. Video criticizes your political opponents, but is so obviously fake that you don't trust it.

Jokey, on the other hand, is knee deep in lies and doesn't seem to mind.

Which is why the Pro-Life movement is routinely ridiculed. Jokey would claim it's because the media (and apparently all of its viewers) are all about murdering babies, nibbling on afterbirth and laughing about all those aborted eyeballs rolling around on the floor.

He's not being insincere. He's actually just that dumb.

pjbogart,

So if I'm soooo dumb, then answer this.

Why is there a Dr. Lisa Harris of the University of Michigan who does perform abortions?
https://ihpi.umich.edu/our-experts/lhharris

http://abortiondocs.org/clinic/abortionist/288/

Why is there a Dr. Uta Landy of the University of the University of California San Fransisco who did receive the Margaret Sanger award
https://bixbycenter.ucsf.edu/news/uta-landy-and-philip-darney-receive-margaret-sanger-award

http://abortiondocs.org/clinic/abortionist/1044/uta-landy/#!prettyPhoto

Or why is there a Dr. Cassing Hammond of the Northwestern University School of Medicine who also performs abortions?
https://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/faculty-profiles/az/profile.html?xid=11396

http://abortiondocs.org/clinic/abortionist/961/cassing-hammond/

If this video is soooo fake, why are the people in this video soooo real?

And why did United States Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Senator Lankford of Oklahoma speak out on the United States Senate floor on a bill to end infanticide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTJZMHRM6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKfOLAtlYY0

BTW- Finding this publicly held information about these Doctors and documenting it on this web site didn't take me more than a half hour of my time this morning.

So much for me being the dumb one.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 am

Cadfael,

Crystina Irizarry's story is a compelling one. My heart goes out to those who have suffered the loss of a child.

But let's get one thing perfectly clear!

This one story does not represent the 60 Million abortions that have taken place in America since the Roe decision in 1973.

That is 60,000,000 abortions!

And now we are talking about making INFANTICIDE legal!

I found her comment on God's judgement;
To the pro birthers on this page who felt the need to spew your pro-life rhetoric. Shame on you. Your comments are cruel and disgusting. Any "devout" church-goer who casts disparagement upon others for their lifestyles and personal choices needs to sit down and worry about what punishment your God has for you and your transgressions.
an interesting one as I do very much worry about God's judgement!

The Bible tells us in Psalm 139 that:

You formed my inmost being;

you knit me in my mother’s womb.

I praise you, because I am wonderfully made;

wonderful are your works!

My very self you know.

Let's just suppose for one moment that there is a God in Heaven who did make all of us in His image.

Just how long do you think it He will take being poked in the eye and spit in His face before He gets mad enough to let the forces of Hell loose?

This does not have to mean that God will rain down fire and brimstone like He did in Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, evil exists in this world. Always has and always will. He can just as easily remove his hand of protection from this country and let those in the world who are bent on destroying others go on with their evil plans.

Remember, only a small number of Germans actually took part in the Holocaust in Nazi Germany and yet a terrible fate came upon the German people for allowing it. Only a small number of people actually owned slaves in this country to include those even living in the south, and yet a great number of people died in the Civil War in the fight to end slavery. History is replete with such examples.

I fear God's punishment!

I fear that it will come sooner than later.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 am

you must be joking wrote:I fear God's punishment!

I fear that it will come sooner than later.

Then shouldn't you be busy repenting for your own sins and spending much less time judging others? I've heard that your god is against that sort of thing.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 am

you must be joking wrote:So if I'm soooo dumb, then answer this.

I don't doubt that the people in the video are real. I also wouldn't disagree that some of the things they say seem a bit shocking. But that's what James O'Keefe style editing will get you. You get no context whatsoever. You get half of a sentence, repeated, bolded and sitting alone with no idea of what they were actually talking about.

Here's how it works. Someone asks "what's the worst thing anyone has ever said about you." Doctor replies, "people routinely say that I love to kill babies." Clip that... Headline: Doctor says "I love to kill babies!" And you fall for it every time.

You're outraged by this stuff because you WANT to be. The reason the "main stream media" doesn't cover this isn't because some secret cabal of baby killers has taken over CNN, it's because if they DID report it they'd give it context and all of the shock would be gone.

I don't expect you're going to wake up and quit being duped by these people, but don't expect other people to buy into this propaganda. It's painfully obvious that they're selectively editing the videos.

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 am

pjbogart wrote:
you must be joking wrote:So if I'm soooo dumb, then answer this.

I don't doubt that the people in the video are real. I also wouldn't disagree that some of the things they say seem a bit shocking. But that's what James O'Keefe style editing will get you. You get no context whatsoever. You get half of a sentence, repeated, bolded and sitting alone with no idea of what they were actually talking about.

Here's how it works. Someone asks "what's the worst thing anyone has ever said about you." Doctor replies, "people routinely say that I love to kill babies." Clip that... Headline: Doctor says "I love to kill babies!" And you fall for it every time.

You're outraged by this stuff because you WANT to be. The reason the "main stream media" doesn't cover this isn't because some secret cabal of baby killers has taken over CNN, it's because if they DID report it they'd give it context and all of the shock would be gone.

I don't expect you're going to wake up and quit being duped by these people, but don't expect other people to buy into this propaganda. It's painfully obvious that they're selectively editing the videos.

pjbogart,

Your saying that this video was selectively edited is just like the claim by many in the main stream media and Murder Incorporated, aka, planned parenthood made about the video's produced by the Center for Medical Progress. This is in regards to when Murder Incorporated accused the Center for Medical Progress of deceptively editing video's causing them to loose taxpayer funds in Texas.

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/blog/planned-parenthood-just-sued-the-center-for-medical-progress-the-group-that-made-those-deceptive-smear-videos

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html

But the main stream media all but ignored the 5th Circuit Court decision that stated as a reason for rejecting planned parenthoods claim that they should not loose taxpayer money from the State of Texas was in part because the Office of Inspector General in Texas had submitted the video's to a forensic firm and that firm came back and said that the video's were in fact authentic and not deceptively edited.

You can find the exact wording in the footnotes on page 10 of the 5th Circuit Courts decision here:
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2019/Press/PP%20Opinion.pdf

In fact the footnote reads as follows:
In fact, the record reflects that OIG had submitted a report from a forensic firm concluding that the video was authentic and not deceptively edited. And the plaintiffs did not identify any particular omission or addition in the video footage.

I can find very little coverage of that decision in the main stream press but lots of it in the alternative conservative and religious press.

Why is that?

This causes one to ask. Am I guilty of confirmation bias or are you?

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:58 am

1) When in an argument one party invokes a deity or the afterlife, you know he's run out of actual points to be made and has to rely on the threat of the supernatural;

2) Arguing about access to abortion is like arguing with a vegan.

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 pm

you must be joking wrote:pjbogart,

Your saying that this video was selectively edited is just like the claim by many in the main stream media and Murder Incorporated, aka, planned parenthood made about the video's produced by the Center for Medical Progress. This is in regards to when Murder Incorporated accused the Center for Medical Progress of deceptively editing video's causing them to loose taxpayer funds in Texas.

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/blog/planned-parenthood-just-sued-the-center-for-medical-progress-the-group-that-made-those-deceptive-smear-videos

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html

But the main stream media all but ignored the 5th Circuit Court decision that stated as a reason for rejecting planned parenthoods claim that they should not loose taxpayer money from the State of Texas was in part because the Office of Inspector General in Texas had submitted the video's to a forensic firm and that firm came back and said that the video's were in fact authentic and not deceptively edited.

You can find the exact wording in the footnotes on page 10 of the 5th Circuit Courts decision here:
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2019/Press/PP%20Opinion.pdf

In fact the footnote reads as follows:
In fact, the record reflects that OIG had submitted a report from a forensic firm concluding that the video was authentic and not deceptively edited. And the plaintiffs did not identify any particular omission or addition in the video footage.

I can find very little coverage of that decision in the main stream press but lots of it in the alternative conservative and religious press.

Why is that?

This causes one to ask. Am I guilty of confirmation bias or are you?

First of all, that entire case you posted is virtually impossible to understand without the District Court case AND the eventual outcome. I'm not sure if you realized it, but there's literally only ONE SENTENCE in that entire case that counts as "holding". Here it is:

We vacate the preliminary injunction and remand for the district court to limit its review to the agency record under an arbitrary-and-capricious standard.

In laymen's terms, Planned Parenthood asked for a preliminary injunction when the State of Texas attempted to effectively defund them. The District Court granted the preliminary injunction and the State of Texas appealed. That's all this case is. A question of whether the District Court used the proper standard when deciding whether to grant the preliminary injunction. They did not, and the Appellate Court remanded the case back to the District Court with special instructions.

But you only find this case discussed on conservative media sites, so all of the other news outlets must be a bunch of baby-killing monsters. Or maybe this case is a snooze-fest, is comprised solely of dicta and is actually completely irrelevant because the only case that actually matters is the one where the courts decide whether Texas can defund Planned Parenthood.

The case you linked is literally the court saying "we're not going to make any decisions about any of this shit because we feel like the District Court didn't apply the law correctly. Do your jobs and bring it back to us at a later date."

That's it. That's the court's decision.

Return to “National Politics & Government”