"Murder after Birth"

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

"Murder after Birth"

Postby you must be joking » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am

Folks, sometimes I sit and watch what is going on in this world and cry.

In New York, legislation was passed making abortion legal up to birth if the "Health" of the mother was at risk. Rhode Island is proposing the same. In Virginia, the same sort of legislation was proposed but thankfully voted down that would allow the birth of a full term viable baby to be born, resuscitated if need be, given comfort care and then for a discussion to take place between the mother and the doctor to see if this baby is a wanted baby, and if not the baby would be allowed to die.

There is a video of a Nurse that talks about this from her perspective and I would like it if you would watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYAv8qKN0

With her medical knowledge and experience in neonatal intensive care she explains this topic better than I could ever do.

See, notice how we're not talking about a clump of cells or talking about viability anymore. We are talking about full term babies.

Gosnell was right. He predicted that what he went to jail for, would someday be legal.

Hell they even stood up and cheered it in the New York legislature when Cuomo signed it into law.

Of course, Murder Incorporated, AKA, planned parenthood was happy as well as they will stand to make even more money selling baby parts.

This country is going down a shit hole in a hurry.

God help us!

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Re: "Murder after Birth"

Postby Cadfael » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:54 pm

How do you stand on food stamps, child care, free school lunches, infant medical care, and vaccinations? I need to know this before I believe you're really interested in the lives of children.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Mrs. jman and I like to flip through the various cable news stations in the evening to see just what the talking heads are screaming about each day. When similar stories are being covered, the differing perspectives are quite enlightening. More often, though, the subjects differ vastly between the stations.

The last 2 nights, Fox News has been just pounding the abortion issue, for hours on end, despite all the non abortion-related news of the day. Good to see jokey got the memo.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:10 pm

I am opposed to infanticide. I am in favor of saving the life of the mother in cases where that choice needs to be made. There is a lot of misinformation about what most of these laws are intended to do. I'm looking at you, Fox News.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:24 pm

jman111 wrote:Mrs. jman and I like to flip through the various cable news stations in the evening to see just what the talking heads are screaming about each day. When similar stories are being covered, the differing perspectives are quite enlightening. More often, though, the subjects differ vastly between the stations.

The last 2 nights, Fox News has been just pounding the abortion issue, for hours on end, despite all the non abortion-related news of the day. Good to see jokey got the memo.

Trump will be speaking about abortion during his State of the Union next week. This is just "coordinated messaging". I mean, Fox does work for Trump and Trump does work for Fox, literally, since Bill Shine left Fox to become Trump's Communications Director.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:53 pm

maybe all that is true, but there is still the issue of subsidiarity . . . who can make the decision better, the doctor & patient or the government? seeing the mess the latter has made of health insurance and chronic pain management and their love for mafia-type organisations like the american medical association and rehab indu$try, i am still personally neutral on it, because it isn't any of my business, but there is one side in this debate that would have a shorter row to hoe getting me to mark a ballot at some point in the future if it comes to that, and i really expected trump to know better. . .

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 pm

you must be joking wrote:Folks, sometimes I sit and watch what is going on in this world and cry.

That's because you're so wrapped up in your ideological bubble that you are easily manipulated by transparently false messaging.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Seems like the VA governor let his "true colors" show. :lol:

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Seems like the VA governor let his "true colors" show. :lol:

Which has what to do with abortion in New York?

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:35 am

Bwis53 wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Seems like the VA governor let his "true colors" show. :lol:

Which has what to do with abortion in New York?

Ned is mixing up the NY abortion law controversy with the VA late term abortion bill that was recently defeated by the VA House...and Gov. Northam (D-VA) was part of that debate...but that debate is unrelated to the Northam in blackface or klan robe med school photo mess. Figures.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 am

It's just his customary trolling behavior. Pay it no mind.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:45 pm

I heard that Northam's favorite move is Partial Birth of a Nation.

Can anyone confirm?

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:52 pm

i saw graffiti about "femacho infanticide" on a stall at the westgate mall some time ago, is this the same thing? i cannot remember if it was pro or con . . .

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:55 pm

gozer wrote:i saw graffiti about "femacho infanticide" on a stall at the westgate mall some time ago, is this the same thing? i cannot remember if it was pro or con . . .

Sounds like the name of one of Wagstaff's crappy bands....

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:37 am

As other's have mentioned, the "after-birth abortion" controversy seems like a coordinated propaganda campaign, probably an effort to distract from so much of the embarrassing news coming out of the White House lately. I first heard about the new abortion outrage on Rush Limbaugh, predictably, and he had a lot of fake piety cued up to complain about Democrats murdering babies. Of course, no plans to help children or poor people.

Things are going pretty poorly for the GOP lately even with the blackface controvery. Changing the subject isn't simply a good idea, it's modus operandi for Republicans. Look for some easily debunked James' O'keefe videos and a lot of senseless repetition.

Make sure you get out and vote... Republicans just passed a law legalizing stomping on babies. I can't believe that Donald Trump supports killing newborn babies by stomping them to death! I thought it was a joke until I saw this video on youtube, but apparently it's true... it is now legal to stomp on newborn babies thanks to the Republican Party! And youmustbejoking supports stomping on babies too! I saw a video where he stomped on lots of babies, shouting racial epithets and bragging about how great his mother was at giving blowjobs.

Dude seems a bit imbalanced. Sex with mother, murdering babies. I don't think he's right in the head.

Return to “National Politics & Government”