Donald Trump, Psychopath

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Donald Trump, Psychopath

Postby snoqueen » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:44 am

The emperor will always believe he's wearing clothes.

I think secretly deep inside he knows he ISN'T wearing any. He's deeply insecure because somewhere in his reptile brain he knows he's a fake. That's what makes him so dangerous. He'll do anything to keep the charade going, and that includes throwing anybody over the edge.

Of course, the external pomposity is meant to make it look like he's Mr. Alpha-male Forever. If that means he gets to throw anybody and everybody else over, it's fine with him. The result is the same. But I think deep inside he'll never be satisfied because he'll never be convinced he's permanently dominant.

Perpetually imbalanced, as in off-balance and ready to tip over at any moment, in any direction; the opposite of stable, secure, and trustworthy.

IU2Bmanoletters
Forum God/Goddess

Postby IU2Bmanoletters » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Psychopath, REALLY? Isn't that a little extreme? I mean, while it's true the Trump regime represents the absolute bottom of the barrel, even THEY deserve the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their having attained actual psychopath status. Not to mention their having practiced such exotic practices as bestiality, golden showers, nuclear first strike for-the-hell-of-it, orphan-mutilation and necrophilia. Though I would put "none of the above" past them!
(Thank Gawd it's FRIDAY:)
Interesting, BTW, that Kim and Donald are best buddies now...
"Trump Threatens North Korea With Fire And Fury:"

"Donald Trump: 'Kim Jong-un wants peace and prosperity for North Korea:'"

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:16 am

snoqueen wrote:
The emperor will always believe he's wearing clothes.

I think secretly deep inside he knows he ISN'T wearing any. He's deeply insecure because somewhere in his reptile brain he knows he's a fake.

aren't folks like that prone to have bad dreams about being naked in public and not being able to do anything about it? if he has a shrink or anyone else who asks him what dreams he has i imagine it is all walking into the new york stock exchange as naked as a jaybird, genital gangrene, falling into a bottomless pit, objects all much longer than they are wide, and so on . . .

IU2Bmanoletters
Forum God/Goddess

Postby IU2Bmanoletters » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Even from a strictly Capitalistic, "Free Market" point of view, Trump is a reckless lunatic:
"Harley-Davidson sales plunge after Trump says he would back boycott:"
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4126 ... ck-boycott

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:52 pm

IU2Bmanoletters wrote:Even from a strictly Capitalistic, "Free Market" point of view, Trump is a reckless lunatic:
"Harley-Davidson sales plunge after Trump says he would back boycott:"
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4126 ... ck-boycott

That's actually a living relic of the Bannon days. Must be Bolton carrying that torch now.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Pleasure, California.

“You were very busy, wow. Wow." "I always knew I liked him.”

“and they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things, and they don’t have any problem."

I don't really think he could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody without consequences, not really. But damn. I bet he could stand there and take pot shots all day as long as he didn't kill anybody. Anybody rich, anyway.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:15 pm

wait, don't the free market monopoly capitalists find him difficult to work with anyways because he is some kind of alt-right third-positionist or something?

listen to the hearts of financial journalists bleed when tariffs are discussed -- can u imagine the reactions of the myopic corporate bastards intent on outsourcing, importing, automating, worker-screwing, and nickel-and-diming the economy until there is nothing left but a hollow shell? fucken bloodsuckers.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:59 am

Why has Trump never visited the troops?
“He’s never been interested in going,” the official said of Trump visiting troops in a combat zone, citing conversations with the president. “He’s afraid of those situations. He’s afraid people want to kill him.”

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:13 pm

as in getting fragged?

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Cadfael wrote:Why has Trump never visited the troops?
“He’s never been interested in going,” the official said of Trump visiting troops in a combat zone, citing conversations with the president. “He’s afraid of those situations. He’s afraid people want to kill him.”

They do have McDonald's in other countries. Someone should tell him.

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Madsci » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:30 pm

I would think that people aren't the only things that would like to do away with the Groper in Chief. He really should be aware of killer robots. There might be one in his phone that will activate the next time he uses twitter.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:59 am

Those of you who are fed up with all the FAKE NEWS out there, now's your chance to make a difference and show us all! Eat all the Romaine Lettuce!
WHY DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP GET AWAY WITH LYING?
The point of a lie is to convince someone that a falsehood is true. But the point of post-truth is domination. In my analysis, post-truth is an assertion of power.

As journalist Masha Gessen and others have argued, when Trump lies he does so not to get someone to accept what he’s saying as true, but to show that he is powerful enough to say it.

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Donald » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Cadfael wrote:Those of you who are fed up with all the FAKE NEWS out there, now's your chance to make a difference and show us all! Eat all the Romaine Lettuce!

Yes. Let's hope there's an ample portion in Trump's Thanksgiving meal.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Donald wrote:
Cadfael wrote:Those of you who are fed up with all the FAKE NEWS out there, now's your chance to make a difference and show us all! Eat all the Romaine Lettuce!

Yes. Let's hope there's an ample portion in Trump's Thanksgiving meal.

Ooooh, I just got a vision of Donald, sitting on his golden toilet, tweeting...

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:51 pm

You're missing the point of the fake news claims. Fake news is only negative coverage of Trump and his administration. And anything that Trump doesn't believe in like climate change. Or basic human decency.

Return to “National Politics & Government”