More fake news from FOX

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Re: More fake news from FOX

Postby gozer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:08 am

one can become what one hates, and the trump-pence crew and their walker syndicate allies have done so in just about the worst way . . . they are against the government giving folks money, unless it is some soul-crushing corporation; as george carlin once pointed out*, they are against street crime, provided that street is not wall street . . . has anyone asked trump or pence (i personally would be more interested in hearing a response from the latter) about shkreli, who is one bad hombre . . .

---
* " . . . and we have to remember, this is the same man who was endorsed for election by the moral majority . . . and the teamster's union (pause) that's a good combination! organised religion, and organised crime, working together to help build a better america . . ." george carlin, november 1987, possibly a light paraphrase

pjbogart
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pjbogart » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:05 am

Watch former FoxNews analyst, retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, talk about how President Trump and FoxNews are destroying the core institutions of our democracy:

Polka_Tulk
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Polka_Tulk » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:45 am

Who is this crypto-poltergeist crapping? Evidence of a soft military coup is everywhere. This is just more waterboarding and stress positioning of the American people to keep them distracted from the fact this double-pensioner for life has his bedroom walls papered with Trumpisms everywhere. He didn't complain about the recent huge increases in defense spending where the budget shifted billions to the incorrigible Pentagon, tax cuts shifted billions to the fattest corporations and shifted billions up to the wealthy elite, while the crumbling domestic infrastructure and education rots away, while the once great middle class tweets itself into oblivion.
Kabbalist Mafia, Trump Front Man, Empire....
"Hey, Ollie! The Ayatollah wants more guns! Step on it!"

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 am

FOX News host denies that germs exist.

"My 2019 resolution is to say things on-air that I say off-air," (Pete) Hegseth said to his co-hosts. "'I don't think I've washed my hands for 10 years."

As Henry and Bila laughed at this proclamation, Hegseth doubled down: "I inoculate myself," he said. "Germs are not a real thing. I can't see them; therefore, they're not real."

It isn't just climate change that they are denying.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 am

I don't watch FOX, therefore it is not real.

The logic checks out!

Return to “National Politics & Government”