Trump hits pothole over Wall: No Money

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Trump hits pothole over Wall: No Money

Postby Bwis53 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:36 pm

And that little dummy looks like Trump in his MAGA hat.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm

It's perfect. One angry doll standing in front of a broken piece of wall.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:43 pm

i have to point out that, even with all that, other presidents were not even willing to tweet about the palaeolithic demon snake bastards . . . the obama administration's state department was on board with more shi'ite-killing in yemen and gave them a hand killing even more (and christians, druze, yazidis, alawi, moderate and secular sunni . . .) in syria, bush xliii. ignored the roster of 19 on those aeroplanes that day and much else, i don't really recall a departure from the status quo under clinton, bush xli was owned up the arsehole by them and sold out the kurds, reagan same as clinton, carter sold them awacs aeroplanes and aggravated the situation in iran until it blew up and left him in an untenable sitation -- the only nearby regional power that could counterbalance saudi arabia debilitated with the same foolishness for many years, especially with their scramble to be a half-turn of a screwdriver from the bomb or worse . . .
Last edited by gozer on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:28 pm

You've convinced me.

No difference between the two parties. Might as well stay home.

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Madsci » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Beaver wrote:New MAGA building blocks urge kids to ‘Build the Wall’
https://nypost.com/2018/11/12/new-maga- ... p46CEcT72c

Now I know what to get my Hispanic grandchild for Xmas!

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:51 pm

There's probably enough Legos in the world to build "the wall"....

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:16 pm

very uncool -- i expected better . . .

of course there is a difference but there hasn't been one helping out the united states state department and others sell out to the devil when it comes to dealing with saudi arabia and pakistan . . . so why is shi'ite killing a good thing, and how exactly does it benefit the united states? russians, christians, hindus, sikhs, secularists, buddhists, alawites, yazidis, ba'athists, s s n p members, nasserites, pro-israeli christians, druze, and shi'ites killum all? what kind of foreign policy is that? sort of sounds like laskhar e-taiba, al-qaida, and isis . . . it wasn't any of the above responsible for knocking down the world trade centre -- in spite of what some of the the three-parentheses-using neo-nazi evil clowns on both right and left may think . . .

all i'm saying is that he may not even be riding the brake so to speak but trump hasn't hit the accelerator on helping the saudi arabian government build or buy nuclear weapons and kill all of the above in yemen and syria and elsewhere, as far afield as burkina faso and the phillipines it looks like -- all of the evil saudi arabia and pakistan do and they give hizbullah, al-assad, india, and israel the business? what sense does that make?

for all i know, it is all the other noise around trump distracting him -- the bad electoral strategy for democrats and the questionable balance of powers issues involved with some of what some people are trying to do not with standing . . . if this is the result, i say keep it up till the supreme court or someone else shuts it down or there is a revolt within the democratic party . . .

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Beaver wrote:New MAGA building blocks urge kids to ‘Build the Wall’
https://nypost.com/2018/11/12/new-maga- ... p46CEcT72c

those same bricks can be used to model a tunnel under the gaza border or start a model the house in which bin laden was living happily with all manner of pakistani patronage and pleasure?

he added a third storey on the house without a permit, didn't he . . . maybe he thought it was building inspectors coming up those stairs that night in 2011. "die u murdering motherfucker!" wham! wham! wham!! his last moments on earth cowering in front of the gnarly hardware & fearless personnel of the u s marine corps -- very fitting, but why did bush have to put so many holes in afghanistan and iraq to get the guy? actually, obama got him . . .

Polka_Tulk
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Polka_Tulk » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:14 am

Cadfael wrote:You've convinced me.

No difference between the two parties. Might as well stay home.

The twin goat horns solidly agree on militarism, corporate welfare, trickle down economics, pervasive surveillance and msm as propaganda tool. Why are unapologetic capitalists and imperialists like HRC and BHO even considered left? Peons, lube up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukgO9prLJmw&fbclid=IwAR0Byvz4Uv3gID7wM1bWzfKCvwaMPZ0GdXvMCBYpSi7fJThqRzfqLI6G8GE

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:44 am

Gozer is a little more convincing than you are. :-)

But it's always nice, when we have a raving lunatic grifter con man running the country, to remind us that people in the other party have done bad things.

Because us simple peasants often forget things like that and need smart people to remind us.

A quotation from an alternet interview with Tim Weiner:
However: No free republic in the history of civilization has ever lasted longer than 300 years. And that was the Roman Empire. We are pushing 250.

I was hoping you would leave this conversation on an optimistic note.

All right. I will.

If we can get through Donald Trump, we have a fighting chance outlasting the Roman Empire as a free republic. America is not going to be run by old white men over the next half century. It's going to be run by people who look like the freshman Congress coming in: 61 duly elected members of Congress, of whom 19 are white men. There will come a time — in two years, I hope — that Donald Trump will be a citizen again and subjected to the rule of law in full.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Now that's a cheery prospect!

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Cadfael wrote:Gozer is a little more convincing than you are. :-)

But it's always nice, when we have a raving lunatic grifter con man running the country, to remind us that people in the other party have done bad things.

Because us simple peasants often forget things like that and need smart people to remind us.

I for one am shocked that anyone would question Obama's and Clinton's leftist credentials.

Polka_Tulk
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Polka_Tulk » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:42 am

DCB wrote:I for one am shocked that anyone would question Obama's and Clinton's leftist credentials.

Black is White, War is Peace, Slavery is Freedom. That's how the game is played. You are going to wait a long time for the unicorn farting rainbows. You may now return to clapping until your hands bleed.

Beaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beaver » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 am

Trump threatens 'very long' U.S. government shutdown
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-congress-c ... iness.html

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday threatened a "very long" government shutdown just hours ahead of a midnight deadline, calling on the Senate to pass spending legislation that includes his $5 billion demand for border wall funding and seeking to shift blame for a holiday showdown to Democrats."

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:05 am

... seeking to shift blame for a holiday showdown to Democrats.

The only ones who will buy that are his base, who blindly believe anything Trump says.

Return to “National Politics & Government”