Yeah, but I won't be here

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Yeah, but I won't be here

Postby Cadfael » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:56 pm

jman111 wrote:
penquin wrote:And honestly, wouldn't you personally support such a thing anyways...aren't you one of the people who thing that the NRA and anyone who supports 'em are terrorists? And shouldn't terrorists be denied access to the US banking system?

Wow, your mind concocts some laughably strange things.

I don't recall a thread where the NRA got called terrorist, but the more I think about it the more they seem to fit the criteria. Huh.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Does anyone else understand the small print deal? If I have something to say, I say it. Like an adult. This passive aggressive small print bullshit is one of the reasons I have nothing to do with this individual. I post under 993 1/2 names. Who the fuck cares?

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Ignore the bird. He shits bullets every thread but the gun thread.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Bwis53 wrote:Ignore the bird. He shits bullets every thread but the gun thread.

I usually do. Self control slipped a bit. I'll do better.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:48 am

gargantua wrote:Self control slipped a bit. I'll do better.

I keep telling myself the same. It's hard for me to let the lies stand unchallenged. I know it's not productive. I'll try to do better.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Yeah, but he won't be there

Postby penquin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pm

gargantua wrote:Does anyone else understand the small print deal? If I have something to say, I say it. Like an adult. This passive aggressive small print bullshit is one of the reasons I have nothing to do with this individual.

You think that I think that the small font makes the words invisible or something?! And that I'm doing it that way 'cause it's something I don't want people to think I said?!

Buhwahahahaha! Of all the outlandish mis-characterizations you and your crew have of me, that has to be the most outlandish. The "small print deal" isn't about passisive-aggressiveness (rest assured, there is nothing at all "passive" about my aggressiveness. If I got something to say then I say it) but rather it's about style...layout..the flow of the post...the tone of the words. I like the way it looks, and it has nothing to do with me thinking others aren't gonna see it.

And since you brought it up, I think that talking about someone...right in front of 'em...while going on about how you don't talk to them is the very definition of "passive aggressive" and not very adult-like at all...but obviously you see that differently than I do.

Also, I also don't see how a self-described "adult" who brags about having nothing to do with a person would even be commenting about that person's choice of font size. You don't read 'em so it shouldn't affect ya at all what size the words are. Reminds me of the guy who left a bad review for a restaurant by saying the food was inedible & the portions were too small.

Bwis53 wrote:Ignore the bird. He shits bullets every thread but the gun thread.

Why didn't you hold yourself to the same standards that you try to impose upon others, and put that hyperbole bullshit of a personal attack in the "fight club" thread instead of taking a steamy stinky dump on this one?

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:23 pm

The thread did devolve already. However I will try to remember fight club.

Return to “National Politics & Government”