Fear the Beer

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Fear the Beer

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 am

The Brewers are looking better than ever... Last night's win didn't necessarily hinge on this clever play, but it was neat : )

“That baserunning play by Cain is flat-out brilliant, it really was,” Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. “I’ve never seen anything like that.”

Both came around to score moments later on Travis Shaw’s second two-run double, making it 4-0. Cain credited former Royals first base coach Rusty Kuntz, who had them practice the play in Kansas City.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... y,amp.html

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Fear the Beer

Postby jman111 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 am

If you haven't seen Cain's heads-up play, I highly recommend watching the clip. 'Twas bizarre to watch it happen in real time. I especially loved the reaction from the Cubs' infielders when the 'safe' call was made.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:56 am

Here it is... The 2nd video
shows the whole play.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.c ... 796500/amp

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Rollie Fingers, Craig Counsell, Dion James...

https://goo.gl/images/eZTr4d

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:12 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:Rollie Fingers, Craig Counsell, Dion James...

https://goo.gl/images/eZTr4d

Where ya been?

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Learning more about narcissistic personality disorder via observation of a well-known loco local. ;)

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:04 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:Learning more about narcissistic personality disorder via observation of a well-known loco local. ;)

Good to know that you made constructive use of your time.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 pm

In part due to Swerve's stalking, I moved away from my own house, and readjusting still, only to learn that Swerving Myth is going person to person lying about me in dramatic ways. One AM about 3 weeks ago, as I left a Willy St. Cafe', I heard a super loud, "BITCH!!!" and turned to see Swerve rigid and 1/2 cocked on his bike looking every bit Freddy Krueger/Hannibal Lector screaming, "BITCH!!!" again... He's got a sort of fetish with that word. Very Kavanaugh-esque considering his use of feminine labels as a form of slur here. I had problems at that house anyway, and I'm not sure what they saw, but they decided to use me as a scapegoat for their emotional problems because... THAT's what they do. He's mostly reinforcing his reputation as someone who needs long-term psychological help. I'm not going to continue ranting about it here like I have. The forum's a much better place without that.

On another note, I signed up for more volunteer work for the poor to help take my mind off this freaky dude, and their obsession with slandering people they don't agree with... It's obviously a pattern in his life. I'm not really sure how to deal with it. I'm learning to leave it alone, as well as confronting some of the people he lied too, and trying to stay focused on being a good person as it goes.

Beaver
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beaver » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:33 am

jonnygothispen wrote:Learning more about narcissistic personality disorder via observation of a well-known loco local. ;)

Are you part of a Madison underground? Do you expect us to know who you are talking about? I have no idea.

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:14 am

Beaver wrote:

Are you part of a Madison underground? Do you expect us to know who you are talking about? I have no idea.

I know. It's been an ongoing saga that jonny has posted about quite a bit, but not for a few months. So, it's understandable that you wouldn't remember. The short version is that jonny is being harassed by an unsavory couple.

Return to “Sports, Recreation & Biking”