Super Bowl

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Super Bowl

Postby jonnygothispen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:52 pm

gargantua wrote:Every response I see to the person I have on Ignore validates my decision.

Life is hard enough as it is. I can't see how a life of delusional thinking such as Gotch's can be a fun existence. Its got to wear thin at some point.

Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:58 pm

@jonnygothispen;

"Life is hard enough as it is."

John Wayne would tell YOU "It's even harder when you're stupid!"

The Gotch

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:
gargantua wrote:Every response I see to the person I have on Ignore validates my decision.

Life is hard enough as it is. I can't see how a life of delusional thinking such as Gotch's can be a fun existence. Its got to wear thin at some point.

Especially if one doesn't have to see what issues forth from it's trollish orifice. And I never do. Freedom from stupidity. It's a wonderful thing.

Paleo2
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paleo2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:45 am

gargantua wrote:
jonnygothispen wrote:

Especially if one doesn't have to see what issues forth from it's trollish orifice. And I never do. Freedom from stupidity. It's a wonderful thing.

Correct.

I used to live in a place where one would sometimes find delusional people ranting on about this or that in public. I always had the freedom to ignore them. The ignore feature is even better. It mutes the rants completely.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 am

Paleo2 wrote:Correct.

I used to live in a place where one would sometimes find delusional people ranting on about this or that in public. I always had the freedom to ignore them. The ignore feature is even better. It mutes the rants completely.

So, how often do you click on the option to see the hidden posts. :P

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:50 am

Roy wrote:
Paleo2 wrote:Correct.

So, how often do you click on the option to see the hidden posts. :P

Don't know about Paleo, but I haven't yet. Haven't even been tempted to do so.

Paleo2
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paleo2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:15 am

I must admit I have done so sometimes, especially if I think the hidden post refers to me.

It turned out a waste of time every time.

Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:23 pm

We forgot a BIG Silver Anniversary AND the first BIG Fake News item of record: The Great Super Bowl Domestic Violence Hoax.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-w ... 64360.html

A cabal of Lyin' Lefty Feministas (forgive the triple redundancy) thought it would be a great idea to make up a bunch of shit to push a narrative that used tortured statistics to begin with.

The Global Warming that's here and worse than the models predicted was in its infancy, so spreading happy horseshit with no evidence to back them up was a Brave New World.

''In 1993, a group of advocates appeared on television, making this now oft-cited claim** (which Idiot savant Mika Brzezinski had the breathtaking stupidity to repeat it 3 1/2 years ago, unsurprisingly on MSLSD) that the game provides the backdrop for violence in homes across the U.S. They cited the game of football as being violent (certainly true) and linked this to the ceremony surrounding its most-watched game. This half-truth was then parroted across paper headlines and TV talk-shows until it was accepted as fact.'' (bolds mine)

**That claim: "Super Bowl Sunday has the highest rate of domestic violence."

Mika's none-too-bright, but by MSLSD's standards, she's positively Mensan.

Anywho, even the Lefty politifact couldn't help but issue a "Pants-On-Fire" rating.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... unday-has/

Needless to say, the Lefty media, never one to feel constrained about the necessity for any pesky time-consuming fact-checking, ran with it hard.

Funniest thing, after people started asking some questions, the story wilted like august lettuce; not unlike Global Warming when you think about.

Pretty hilarious how it met with reality (who always bats last) in the form of the Feminista Anti-Christ Christina Hoff-Sommers. Advocates that made up quotes and stats rushed feverishly to CYA, yet were never really held accountable.

https://www.snopes.com/crime/statistics/superbowl.asp

Why? Because it was one-of-a-million Lefty-contrived Noble Lies which deserve a half-life because...well...just because.

Now you's know the "Rest Of The Story!"

The Gotch

Return to “Sports, Recreation & Biking”