Another axe-hole...

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Another axe-hole...

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 pm

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Man- ... 61922.html

The husband called 911 on himself after using a log-splitting ax to destroy a TV, TV stand, laptop computer and several items in the house. The man then went outside and smashed the family car, chopped off both side mirrors and then struck the windshield so hard the ax got stuck. He said he drank too much and overreacted after he thought his wife had damaged some of his prized property, which were action figures.

He should've just got 'wood' instead...

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Another axe-hole...

Postby gargantua » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Has a few anger management issues. I subscribe to Koval's blog on Twitter. It's quite an education on what cops spend their time on. I don't know how they do it. Stuff like this, lots of domestic disputes, lots of calls for mentally ill people that involve waiting for hours, only to spend more hours driving them to Winnebago, and then driving back. Lots of drunks and overdoses. Just mostly dealing with asinine and self-destructive behavior.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:10 am

"look, a television set . . ."
-- aaah aroooooooo! uhnnnh whooooah. . . hulk smash! paul bunyan choppp!
"uh oh . . . time to make like a tree . . ."

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:06 am

gargantua wrote:Has a few anger management issues. I subscribe to Koval's blog on Twitter. It's quite an education on what cops spend their time on. I don't know how they do it. Stuff like this, lots of domestic disputes, lots of calls for mentally ill people that involve waiting for hours, only to spend more hours driving them to Winnebago, and then driving back. Lots of drunks and overdoses. Just mostly dealing with asinine and self-destructive behavior.

So true. Plus all the people who lie to them in almost every dispute like a couple I know of.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:30 pm

maybe he did like elvis and chopped the television when that witch kimberly gargoyle came on . . . aside from her odious politics, and being an ailes apologist who flip-flopped multiple times when the benjamins and grants started flowing . . . she says jeanine pirro is too old to be on the tube yet guilfoyle herself went for a hardcore botox look in her late 30s i think it was . . .

Return to “Headlines”