Bishop of Madison

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Bishop of Madison

Postby Henry Vilas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:31 pm

globalwarming wrote:These people are real Catholics.

And these are not.

Paleo2
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paleo2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:
globalwarming wrote:These people are real Catholics.

And these are not.

Considering the record of the Catholic Church on genocide of native peoples of the Americas, I would say the students are certainly real Catholics.

Maybe track down some of the Native elders who are survivors of the Catholic schools they were forced to attend and see if you can deal with the horror stories. You may have nightmares.

No surprise, many Native Americans despise the Cathlick (sic) Church. And I spelled Cathlick the way many Native people prefer to spell the word.

globalwarming

Postby globalwarming » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:01 pm

My family has horror stories of catholic schools in the forties, fifties, and early sixties on white kids who were left handed, had poor penmanship, had dyslexia, and on and on. It wasn't reserved only for non-whites, though it was much, much worse for the natives.

globalwarming

Postby globalwarming » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:04 pm

Progressive don't actually like real flesh and blood black people very much, which is why they avoid them. Take a look at the liberal bastions of Madison and you always find reservations for the folks who likes to keep it realz. It's why Madison uses housing gimmicks to ship Diversity to the edge. Gentrification is just progressive ethnic cleansing.

Return to “Headlines”