The NRA: America's ISIS.

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Re: The NRA: America's ISIS.

Postby jman111 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:42 am

The phrase "would be a good start" must have been too cryptic.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Tue May 22, 2018 11:52 am

I don't see any posts from anyone named "Mr. Question". Was his comment deleted?

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am

penquin wrote:If you want to have a respectful honest discussion, then please start behaving honestly and respectfully.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Tue May 22, 2018 1:13 pm

jman111 wrote:
penquin wrote:If you want to have a respectful honest discussion, then please start behaving honestly and respectfully.

Always nice to see someone agrees with me.

'tis a shame others don't wish to be honest nor respectful.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue May 22, 2018 3:29 pm

The above two posts by jman111 sums it up completely.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re:

Postby penquin » Wed May 23, 2018 1:58 am

Henry Vilas wrote:The above two posts by jman111 sums it up completely.

They sure do.

As usual, your message was too cryptic to fully understand....hence my politely worded question. But you don't wish to have a respectful and honest discussion, hence your usual lack of a response.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed May 23, 2018 8:15 am

Don't blame your lack of understanding of language and logic on me.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Re:

Postby DCB » Wed May 23, 2018 9:02 am

penquin wrote:As usual, your message was too cryptic to fully understand....hence my politely worded question. But you don't wish to have a respectful and honest discussion, hence your usual lack of a response.

You are being neither honest nor respectful.

When Henry said,
would be a good start

he obviously implied that other measures should follow. This is not in any way cryptic.

So your response
is that really the only actions you wish to see taken

is just more passive aggressive bullshit where you pretend to not understand plain English.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re:

Postby penquin » Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 am

DCB wrote:You are being neither honest nor respectful.

Am being totally honest and beleive I am far more respectful than most folks...and while being held to a higher standard than everyone else on this forum.

When Henry said,
would be a good start

he obviously implied that other measures should follow. This is not in any way cryptic.

I couldn't tell from his response if he was talking about a "good start" for fighting election fraud or fighting terrorism, hence my politely worded question. Seemed innocuous to me..had no idea that the way it was asked would've upset him to the point of not even being able to converse anymore or I would've tried to re-phrase it differently.

more passive aggressive bullshit

Like a lot of folks (or a couple folks with a lotta sockpuppets) on this forum, you seem to be so used to being rude and dealing with other rude people that you are confusing basic politeness with "passive aggressiveness".

Rest assured, when I choose to be aggressive there isn't anything at all "passive" about it...online or in real life.
Last edited by penquin on Wed May 23, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Re:

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed May 23, 2018 9:50 am

penquin wrote:Rest assured, if I decide to be aggressive there won't be anything at all "passive" about it...online or in real life.

Are you Godzilla or Mothra?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: I think it's gonna take more than that

Postby penquin » Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 am

If we can get away from the attacks against me for a moment, truly am interested in hearing what folks have in mind when it comes to fighting terrorist organizations. So far the only response given has been campaign election reform.

Am truly curious to know what other ideas some of you have in mind when it comes to wiping out groups like ISIS and the NRA.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: I think it's gonna take more than that

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am

penquin wrote:If we can get away from the attacks against me for a moment, truly am interested in hearing what folks have in mind when it comes to fighting terrorist organizations. So far the only response given has been campaign election reform.

Am truly curious to know what other ideas some of you have in mind when it comes to wiping out groups like ISIS and the NRA.

I finally picked up a card that gives the Roy translator a penquin option. Let's see if it's working...

If we can get away from responding to my deliberate ignorance of the English language for a moment, truly am interested in cherry picking what "anti-gun" folks have in mind when it comes to ignoring what they already explained to me about fighting terrorist organizations. So far, you haven't given me an angle that fits my preconceived notions of liberals.

Am truly curious to know what other ideas you have that I can cherry pick out of context, so I can aggressively misquote you several months later then play victim when you respond.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed May 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Penquin likely takes selective quotes to his conservative boards where they become completely over-blown, then comes back and acts surprised when he finds out that the conservative translation is not what the poster meant.... in order to elicit more quotes he can take out of context.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: friendly warning

Postby penquin » Thu May 24, 2018 8:36 am

jonnygothispen wrote:...

"jonnygothispen" has stated that he is intentionally dishonest in his words/actions in order to provoke other, and that should be kept in mind when reading any of his comments.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu May 24, 2018 8:43 am

They were my honest feelings at the time, but thanks for proving my point.

Return to “Headlines”