Segway Jeremy Ryan on drugs

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Segway Jeremy Ryan on drugs

Postby david cohen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:53 pm

I read some totally paranoid rant from this ass hat on Facebook a while back, complaining about the police staking out his home..I guess he either wasn't paranoid or he had good reason to be! 3 Felony 1 counts of less than 200 grams of weed isn't massive though enough to get a year post-plea bargain. Add on the use of a dwelling for sales and he might be in some tepidly hot water...but if he's first offender and gets into drug court, he'll get off without doing any time. I'm guessing he'll plead pot is his medicine.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:11 am

some people get paranoid after smoking pot and/or eating or otherwise ingesting prodigious quantities of hashish -- the facebook post in question makes me wonder if this is a case of the chicken and the egg . . .

narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby narcoleptish » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:05 am

gozer wrote:can people be ticketed and/or thrown in the cooler for operating a segway under the influence of booze or pot? or ether, op, valium, special k, methaqualone, smack, miltown, dors & fours, seconal, dextromoramide, krokodil, ketobemidone & carisoprodol, angel dust, ts & blues, blue velvet, oxy, vikes, meptazinol, piritramide, nitrazepam, sterno, roofies, georgia home boy, moon rock, scopolamine+oxycodone+ephedrine, model aeroplane glue, speedball &c for that matter?

Sterno ?? Seriously G, no one is riding segways on sterno anymore. Now you're just being silly.

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 am

At first I thought you wrote "riding sideways" and I was, like, "now what??"

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:07 am

'Segway Boy' faces felony drug trafficking charges
http://www.channel3000.com/news/segway- ... s/42359296

"Jeremy J. Ryan, 28, who faces three charges of dealing THC and one charge of maintaining a drug trafficking place, was in Dane County court Thursday morning for an initial appearance in the case."

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 pm

maybe his pot is so full of angel dust or embalming fluid that he thinks he is walking sideways like a crab . . . a year in the pokey -- damn . . . pot isn't even a real drug. it is food . . .

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:38 pm

gozer wrote:maybe his pot is so full of angel dust or embalming fluid that he thinks he is walking sideways like a crab . . . a year in the pokey -- damn . . . pot isn't even a real drug. it is food . . .

I want you on my jury.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm

the segway dude looks a bit diifferent in the mug shot -- has he joined the islamic state of iraq & the levant in the meantime?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:32 pm

If this is the same Jeremy Ryan, he might be radioactive too.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Maybe his paranoia involved more than a little weed.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation announced Wednesday that it arrested 30-year-old Jeremy Ryan. Court documents alleged that in March and October, Ryan attempted to purchase a lethal dose of a radioactive substance via the internet to kill an unnamed individual.

The charge against Ryan carries a maximum term of life in prison.

Dane County man arrested for attempting to possess radioactive material with intent to cause death

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:37 pm

thinking back to 2010-2012 i am not surprised all that much . . .

i wonder what exactly the substance was -- shall we begin a poll or the like? i will start:
4-3 samarium 153
8-3 technetium 99
10-2 caesium 137
15-1 indium 111
30-1 cobalt 60
36-1 americium 243

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Well now that it's proven that weed is a gateway drug to a radioactive intent to kill, when can we expect the sequel to Reefer Madness?

Cadfael
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cadfael » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:52 pm

This is going to throw the legalization efforts in Wisconsin into a complete turmoil.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 am

jonnygothispen wrote:Well now that it's proven that weed is a gateway drug to a radioactive intent to kill, when can we expect the sequel to Reefer Madness?

maybe we will see a fictionalised version of the chernobyl disaster, with people shooting up smack, doing lines of c-jam, smoking opium, pot and wacky tobaccy and cigarettes with morphine in them and smoking crack whilst having sex with each other and the rest of the staff, with a slamming 150-bpm sountrack, u know, all of the things that get the pence-style folks and their left-wing counterparts all worked up . . . just like basic instinct . . .

it reminds me of that time in the film back to the future where michael j fox is looking at the plutonium-driven time machine and asks the scientist "did u rip this off?" right before some folks, libyan government agents or p f l p - g c , i forget which, drive up in a van and start shooting . . .

there was a film from the late 1950s called something along the lines of city of fear wherein a cylinder containing cobalt 60 falls into the hands of freelance apothecaries when one of them busts out the calaboose with a metal container of the isotope, and it gets distributed as being smack -- undiluted cobalt 60 or using it as a cut for the horse i forget which . . .
Last edited by gozer on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:02 am

u drive your segway in
u scream obscenities out
u get radioactive substances
with intent to shake it all about
u do more time in the pokey
whether or not it turns u around
that's what it's all about

Return to “Headlines”