Updates on Uber, post your articles here

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.
souverian
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:56 am

Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby souverian » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 pm


souverian
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:56 am

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby souverian » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:32 am


Beaver
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5526
Joined: Fri May 04, 2001 9:57 am
Location: Building a dam in the river
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby Beaver » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:04 pm

I prefer cabs and cab drivers.

Uber Driver Accused of Killing 6 in 3 Separate Shootings in Kalamazoo, Michigan
https://gma.yahoo.com/6-killed-2-injure ... ories.html

fennel
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5313
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:24 pm
Location: Inside the Green Zone, Madison

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby fennel » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Beaver wrote:I prefer cabs and cab drivers.

Uber Driver Accused of Killing 6 in 3 Separate Shootings in Kalamazoo, Michigan
https://gma.yahoo.com/6-killed-2-injure ... ories.html

This belongs under the Wouldn't it be great if everybody had a gun? thread. I guess "going über" is the new "going postal."

Beaver
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5526
Joined: Fri May 04, 2001 9:57 am
Location: Building a dam in the river
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby Beaver » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:26 am

That thread has so many posts it should be closed and retired, along with 97% scientists agree about global warming.

rabble
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 9601
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby rabble » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:39 am

And while we're at it, somebody turn up the thermostat, change the TV channel and get me
another beer.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 27942
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 am


Beaver
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5526
Joined: Fri May 04, 2001 9:57 am
Location: Building a dam in the river
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby Beaver » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 am

3 women killed in Milwaukee Uber car crash identified
http://www.channel3000.com/news/3-peopl ... e/42217980

"Authorities say three women from Chicago were killed when a vehicle ran a red light and slammed their Uber ride in Milwaukee...The 41-year-old Uber driver was taken to a hospital with what police described as non-life threatening injuries."

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 11179
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:30 pm
Location: Madison

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby gargantua » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:05 am

The headline seems a little unfair, since the Uber driver doesn't appear to have done anything wrong.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15769
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 pm

All I know is that I can get to the airport with Uber for about 60% the cost of a branded cab.

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby BobbyB » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:All I know is that I can get to the airport with Uber for about 60% the cost of a branded cab.


If your posts on this forum are a good indicator, I have no trouble believing that this is, in fact, all that you know.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 15769
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 pm

BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:All I know is that I can get to the airport with Uber for about 60% the cost of a branded cab.


If your posts on this forum are a good indicator, I have no trouble believing that this is, in fact, all that you know.

Image

BobbyB
Forum Addict
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby BobbyB » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
BobbyB wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:All I know is that I can get to the airport with Uber for about 60% the cost of a branded cab.


If your posts on this forum are a good indicator, I have no trouble believing that this is, in fact, all that you know.

Image


Thought provoking, tough guy.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5876
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:35 pm
Location: everywhere
Contact:

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby gozer » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 am

Beaver wrote:That thread has so many posts it should be closed and retired, along with 97% scientists agree about global warming.


they should keep those going and see if a world record is broken or set at some point . . .

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 11179
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:30 pm
Location: Madison

Re: Updates on Uber, post your articles here

Postby gargantua » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:44 am

gozer wrote:
Beaver wrote:That thread has so many posts it should be closed and retired, along with 97% scientists agree about global warming.


they should keep those going and see if a world record is broken or set at some point . . .

Since you brought it up, any idea what the world record is? I'm curious about that. My bet would be a gun thread, which is ironic because the arguments are so repetitive.


Return to “Headlines”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests