Missing person

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?
Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Missing person

Postby Shorty » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:01 pm

There are 40 missing children in Wisconsin, according to a national database
https://madison.com/news/local/gallery- ... 3e.html#15

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Shorty wrote:There are 40 missing children in Wisconsin, according to a national database
https://madison.com/news/local/gallery- ... 3e.html#15

Apologies if this was in the article I haven't read yet, but I suspect that a fairly high percentage of the missing children are runaways.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:15 pm

This guy was that was arrested for burglary at the missing girl's house.

Jaenke-Annis took underwear and other clothing belonging to Jayme from the home, WEAU-TV reported. He was discovered at the Closs home Saturday, the morning of James and Denise's funerals. Jaenke-Annis told investigators he found the house unlocked, walked in.

Was it for personal use or was he going to fence his loot?

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:This guy was that was arrested for burglary at the missing girl's house.

Jaenke-Annis took underwear and other clothing belonging to Jayme from the home, WEAU-TV reported. He was discovered at the Closs home Saturday, the morning of James and Denise's funerals. Jaenke-Annis told investigators he found the house unlocked, walked in.

Was it for personal use or was he going to fence his loot?

Or does he have Jayme hidden away somewhere and was getting the items for her?

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:08 pm

Shorty wrote:First Mollie Tibbets and now this. Iowa is getting bad national attention.

l

maybe its the two big-time interstate highways(i-80 & i-35; they cross in des moines and go from one end to the other of the country, north to south (35) and east to west (80)) and other dual carriageways like i-380 and u s 20; i think iowa is where they started putting children's photos on milk cartons . . . at one point some people (allegedly satanic bipartisan washington d c types who like to embezzle from and otherwise misuse building & loans and expose themselves to kids) jumped off one or the other and grabbed a paper boy (newspaper delivery, not heroin) and from time to time clues still pop up like a 15 minute visit to his mother in the bushes in back of the house in the dead of night and united states $1, $5, and $10 showing up with the presidents on the front saying "i'm still alive" and so forth . . .

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:48 pm

A man stole the missing girl's clothes from the vacant home. Sick people in Barron.

Man charged with burglarizing home where 2 killed, girl gone
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charged- ... 33957.html

"According to the complaint, authorities discovered Jaenke-Annis in the Closs home early Saturday, the morning of the couple's funeral. Jaenke-Annis told investigators he found the house unlocked, walked in and took some of Jayme's clothing. Fitzgerald did not say why Jaenke-Annis was cleared of any involvement in Jayme's disappearance. He is due in court Nov. 7."

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Shorty wrote:A man stole the missing girl's clothes from the vacant home. Sick people in Barron.

Man charged with burglarizing home where 2 killed, girl gone
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-charged- ... 33957.html

"According to the complaint, authorities discovered Jaenke-Annis in the Closs home early Saturday, the morning of the couple's funeral. Jaenke-Annis told investigators he found the house unlocked, walked in and took some of Jayme's clothing. Fitzgerald did not say why Jaenke-Annis was cleared of any involvement in Jayme's disappearance. He is due in court Nov. 7."

Hank already posted this upthread Shorty.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:51 am

i think it was it off-the-wall and newsworthy enough to warrant repetition, however . . . nothing like repetitititittion, i always say . . .

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:08 am

gozer wrote:i think it was it off-the-wall and newsworthy enough to warrant repetition, however . . . nothing like repetitititittion, i always say . . .

Normally, I wouldn't have pointed it out, but Shorty would have if someone else had erred in this manner.

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Jayme Closs

Postby Shorty » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:24 am

No I wouldn't have. Jayme Closs found, suspect arrested! Jayme escapd in the Town of Gordon, about an hour's drive north of Barron. How could the local police not have found her? Those dimwits probably would have never found her.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 am

What took you so long to post the above?

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:16 am

Huh? I read about Jayme a few minutes ago in the news.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Jayme Closs

Postby jman111 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 am

Shorty wrote:How could the local police not have found her? Those dimwits probably would have never found her.

Do you even realize when you're being an ass?

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Jayme Closs

Postby Shorty » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:16 am

jman111 wrote:Do you even realize when you're being an ass?

Sounds like you are talking about yourself. Are either of you going to talk about Jayme? Or do you and Henry just like to insult and name call others here?

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:29 am

You refer to people about whom you know absolutely nothing as "dimwits" and then complain about name-calling? Why do you blame the ("local") cops for not finding her? What makes the dimwitted?

I'm frankly surprised, but ecstatic, that she was found alive. I'm horrified by what she must have gone through, and has yet to deal with. I'm thankful for the efforts of all those who tried to find her, including law enforcement.

Return to “Town Vibe”