Page 4 of 6

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:54 pm
by nonyuppie
david cohen wrote:Why would Priebus try to cover up something that never happened???


A hack like Priebus is always in spin mode by default. He probably takes his babysitting responsibilities seriously and hopes to be rewarded by the party later.

Of course, it would be easier to answer your question if I had some idea what you were talking about.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm
by david cohen
nonyuppie wrote:
david cohen wrote:Why would Priebus try to cover up something that never happened???


A hack like Priebus is always in spin mode by default. He probably takes his babysitting responsibilities seriously and hopes to be rewarded by the party later.

Of course, it would be easier to answer your question if I had some idea what you were talking about.


Sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you the entire story, but it's been front page/nightly news headlines since prior to the election, and everyday brings new revelations uncovered by investigative journalists. Google is your friend, and stick with the mainstream media and not the fake stuff that makes it to Facebook and other shady outlets for hard news: Russia Trump FBI Priebus will get you started:)

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 pm
by Roy
david cohen wrote:Sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you the entire story, but it's been front page/nightly news headlines since prior to the election, and everyday brings new revelations uncovered by investigative journalists. Google is your friend, and stick with the mainstream media and not the fake stuff that makes it to Facebook and other shady outlets for hard news: Russia Trump FBI Priebus will get you started:)

It has also been dismissed by all but a few media outlets. There is no there there.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:06 pm
by Madsci
Can Walker find Russia on a map?

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:50 pm
by david cohen
Roy wrote:It has also been dismissed by all but a few media outlets. There is no there there.



That's a total lie. Fox, NBC, CNN, The Washington Post, The NY Times, The LA Times, ABC, CBS and Bloomberg haven't dismissed any of this.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 am
by you must be joking
david cohen wrote:
Roy wrote:It has also been dismissed by all but a few media outlets. There is no there there.



That's a total lie. Fox, NBC, CNN, The Washington Post, The NY Times, The LA Times, ABC, CBS and Bloomberg haven't dismissed any of this.


Okay david lets be serious about this.

When our national security people intercepted Mike Flynn's phone call to the Russian Ambassador did they or the FBI who did a follow up investigation say that Mike Flynn ever break the law by promising anything in the way of removing sanctions?

Or did he just call and ask the Ambassador if he wanted to buy some Girl Scout cookies from Mike Flynn's nice?

I mean come on, really, let's not put the cart before the horse. Do you have any evidence that Mike Flynn broke the law?

Does anyone have any evidence that Mike Flynn broke the law?

If you don't have any evidence to show that Mike Flynn broke the law then why insinuate by association that President Trump or Scott Walker had anything to do with breaking the law?

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:56 am
by david cohen
Gen. Flynn is alleged to have lied to the FBI. Is that illegal? I never alleged that Gov. Walker broke any laws, I simply asked if he knew about Trump campaign officials contacts with the Russians and why no Wisconsin journalists have asked about any knowledge Walker might have in that regard.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:10 am
by HawkHead
david cohen wrote:Gen. Flynn is alleged to have lied to the FBI. Is that illegal? I never alleged that Gov. Walker broke any laws, I simply asked if he knew about Trump campaign officials contacts with the Russians and why no Wisconsin journalists have asked about any knowledge Walker might have in that regard.

It is because of questions like these that John Doe II is still going on. Also, Cindy Archer wasn't allowed to have a lawyer and wasn't read her rights. And Democrats drive pregnant women to abortion clinics to feed their bloodlust of aborting fetuses.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:14 am
by DCB
david cohen wrote:Gen. Flynn is alleged to have lied to the FBI. Is that illegal? I never alleged that Gov. Walker broke any laws, I simply asked if he knew about Trump campaign officials contacts with the Russians and why no Wisconsin journalists have asked about any knowledge Walker might have in that regard.

As I said before, I think its unlikely.
But I do think it is completely reasonable to ask Walker the question.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 pm
by nonyuppie
david cohen wrote:
nonyuppie wrote:
david cohen wrote:Why would Priebus try to cover up something that never happened???


A hack like Priebus is always in spin mode by default. He probably takes his babysitting responsibilities seriously and hopes to be rewarded by the party later.

Of course, it would be easier to answer your question if I had some idea what you were talking about.


Sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you the entire story, but it's been front page/nightly news headlines since prior to the election, and everyday brings new revelations uncovered by investigative journalists. Google is your friend, and stick with the mainstream media and not the fake stuff that makes it to Facebook and other shady outlets for hard news: Russia Trump FBI Priebus will get you started:)

I was referring to the "coverup." I don't doubt that there was one. It's just better to know what specifically you meant.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 am
by david cohen
I was using the cover up attempts as an indicator that there was something to cover up. Apparently, several members of the Trump campaign team were involved in contact with the Russians, witness the AG Jeff Sessions revelations...as this thing grows wider in scope, ANYONE associated with Trump's campaign needs to be put "on the record".

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:01 am
by DCB
david cohen wrote:.as this thing grows wider in scope, ANYONE associated with Trump's campaign needs to be put "on the record".

yup.
Its time for actual journalists to step up and ask the hard questions. Walker has been closely tied to the Trump campaign, and he's got to take the good with the bad.

Even if, as I've said repeatedly, its unlikely he knew about the Russian connection, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:24 am
by Roy
DCB wrote:
david cohen wrote:Its time for actual journalists to step up and ask the hard questions.

Translation: Time for lefty journalists to step up and ask the right questions.

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:22 pm
by jonnygothispen
^ I think it comes from a dislike of 'self' combined with an inability to recognize the source. :wink:

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 pm
by david cohen
From Russia with love? Scotty got a windfall from the Ruskies after all.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/mc ... oney/3046/