What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.
david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Postby david cohen » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:44 pm

I haven't seen anything linking our Governor to this mess, YET, but I was pondering this question today. Walker clearly was a Trump supporter from July 2016 forward, and as a GOP Governor, was probably privy to the upper echelon of advisors like Reince Priebus, who was the GOP Chief in Wisconsin that helped Walker get elected, survive the recall, and then get re-elected....why have no Wisconsin reporters asked this very germane question of our Governor?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Re: What did Scott Walker know about Trump/Russia?

Postby Henry Vilas » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Does Walker hold press conferences or otherwise answer questions from other than his selected media?

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:Does Walker hold press conferences or otherwise answer questions from other than his selected media?

Excellent point Mr. Vilas....there is no one to ask the question!

you must be joking
Forum God/Goddess

Postby you must be joking » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:13 am

david cohen wrote:I haven't seen anything linking our Governor to this mess, YET, but I was pondering this question today. Walker clearly was a Trump supporter from July 2016 forward, and as a GOP Governor, was probably privy to the upper echelon of advisors like Reince Priebus, who was the GOP Chief in Wisconsin that helped Walker get elected, survive the recall, and then get re-elected....why have no Wisconsin reporters asked this very germane question of our Governor?

david,

WOW, talk about guilt by association. Where's a tin foil hat when you need one. Jeez I think we need Mulder and Scully on this one; whaddya think?

And remember...... Right up till the election it was the Democrats that said there was NO such thing as voter fraud, there was no way to rig an election. That to question the results of the election was tatamount to being UN-AMERICAN!

So you want to continue to think that somehow Russia stole the election. Better yet, now your saying that maybe Walker had something to do with it. Gosh, maybe you can get Chisholm and company to look into it. Maybe you can somehow resurrect the old GAB and have them launch another John Doe investigation. Hell, maybe you should ask little green men from outer space to help.

You want to continue to question the results of the election. Here's the simple answer for you:

YOU LOST! GET OVER IT!

PaleoLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby PaleoLiberal » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 am

Actually, that is not true.

Democrats never said that voter fraud does not exists. Nor did Democrats say that it was not possible to tamper with an election.

What Democrats said is what studies on voter fraud said. That voter fraud is a rare occurrence these days. And that most voter fraud consists of people voting outside of their districts, or voting in multiple districts, and even that is rare. The sort of voter fraud that the voter ID laws CLAIM to solve, non-citizens voting, is the rarest form of voter fraud. Not non-existent, but extremely rare.

jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:57 am

Odd to me that someone who thought the election was rigged beforehand is now happy to accept the results, as long as "that BITCH" lost.

you must be joking wrote:No this election is not rigged. Not at all I tell you.

Yeah Bullshit it's not!

you must be joking wrote:Well we can't count on the vote being true either when the election is rigged.

you must be joking wrote:She will win this election as her henchmen are busy making sure she can't loose.

PaleoLiberal
Forum God/Goddess

Postby PaleoLiberal » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:11 am

Yup.

Where you stand depends on where you sit.

Republicans are always the first to howl if there is a hint of corruption from the Democrats, but will sweep even the worst corruption under the rug for Republicans.

So we have the most corrupt state government and the most corrupt national government in decades, if not longer, and the Republican faithful are just fine with that.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 am

PaleoLiberal wrote:Republicans are always the first to howl if there is a hint of corruption from the Democrats, but will sweep even the worst corruption under the rug for Republicans.

And political bias is the ability to see equal faults in one's own party as not nearly as bad.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:39 am

you must be joking wrote:
david cohen wrote:I haven't seen anything linking our Governor to this mess, YET, but I was pondering this question today. Walker clearly was a Trump supporter from July 2016 forward, and as a GOP Governor, was probably privy to the upper echelon of advisors like Reince Priebus, who was the GOP Chief in Wisconsin that helped Walker get elected, survive the recall, and then get re-elected....why have no Wisconsin reporters asked this very germane question of our Governor?

david,

WOW, talk about guilt by association. Where's a tin foil hat when you need one. Jeez I think we need Mulder and Scully on this one; whaddya think?

And remember...... Right up till the election it was the Democrats that said there was NO such thing as voter fraud, there was no way to rig an election. That to question the results of the election was tatamount to being UN-AMERICAN!

So you want to continue to think that somehow Russia stole the election. Better yet, now your saying that maybe Walker had something to do with it. Gosh, maybe you can get Chisholm and company to look into it. Maybe you can somehow resurrect the old GAB and have them launch another John Doe investigation. Hell, maybe you should ask little green men from outer space to help.

You want to continue to question the results of the election. Here's the simple answer for you:

YOU LOST! GET OVER IT!

Seriously, get a grip. I simply asked why no reporters have asked Walker if he knew anything about the Russian connection. It's both relevant and important for voters to know if he had ANY complicity in this.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:59 am

david cohen wrote:Seriously, get a grip. I simply asked why no reporters have asked Walker if he knew anything about the Russian connection.

Perhaps, said reporters do not wear tin-foil hats, therefore no tendancy to ask asinine questions.

david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Nope...insulting me doesn't change the fact that both Walker and Priebus were deep in the bowels of the Trump For President campaign and something went down. That's what reporters do, ask relevant questions and put politicians ON THE RECORD so if later, we find out they were lying...oh never mind.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Trump doesn't want any probes into his campaign's connection to Russia. After all, he says the press is "the enemy of the people." I suggest he read some Ibsen on that topic.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 pm

david cohen wrote:...Walker and Priebus were deep in the bowels of the Trump For President campaign and something went down.

Show us your evidence where "something went down" in the Trump campaign directly involving Walker.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:23 pm

Perhaps we can pose the question to Walker's office in China?

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Roy wrote:
david cohen wrote:...Walker and Priebus were deep in the bowels of the Trump For President campaign and something went down.

Show us your evidence where "something went down" in the Trump campaign directly involving Walker.

Yeah, just like the volumes of evidence that you provide when challenged on any of your ridiculous assertions. It's only fair.

Return to “Local Politics & Government”