new book about tit-fucking

What books, zines or other pulp are you reading? What aren't you reading? What should everyone else read?
gozer
Forum God/Goddess

new book about tit-fucking

Postby gozer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:02 pm

t

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Re: new book about tit-fucking

Postby Shorty » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:26 am

The book needs some work. Who is the author, you?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: new book about sockpuppets

Postby penquin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:57 am

He is nothing more than a  "pervy bottom-feeding whack job net.vandal stalker", no matter what name he is posting as.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:33 pm

i see our flightless gutless wonder is making good use of the lotus 1·2·3 he downloaded from the warez site ahahahahahaaaa . . . .

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 pm

how many of u people pronounce "warez" as wares and how many as juarez, by the way? o well, the town of madison cops can ask fuqstiq when they kick down his door for that excitement at pitchers' pub last week . . .

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... theme-park
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/201 ... ttery-hill

Cornelius Gotchberg
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Cornelius Gotchberg » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:50 am

guys, Guys, GUYS! You's getting into a scrum about the one unequivocally, tried-n-true (by me, many times, leastways) safe sex act?

Casts a certain gloom over things, like the salmon mousse in "The Meaning Of Life."

The Gotch

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:58 am

as the two firemen under a blanket said, "how do u think this all got started‽" . . .

in my humble opinion, another delightfully ironic piece of net.guano . . .

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Cornelius Gotchberg wrote:guys, Guys, GUYS! You's getting into a scrum about the one unequivocally, tried-n-true (by me, many times, leastways) safe sex act?

well, tied with tribadism, everybody's favourite form of callisthenics . . . there are political parties which start their meetings with callisthenics -- maybe that is why . . .

the activity is functionally related to the primary ways in which women can tit-fuck each other . . . it is true: i saw a demonstration about an hour and a half ago . . .

i initially was a doubter -- i thought the implication was that clits in excess of ~10 cm long are out there . . . which could be true, i actually was pointed to a publication by the united nations . . .

there is some saying somehow related with the ross perot candidature in 1992 which i am trying to remember exactly, i think it was something like "[up to this point in history, but it is not going to be this year] voting for a third party is like tit-fucking your sister . . ."

Return to “Books”