"What happened" by Hillary

What books, zines or other pulp are you reading? What aren't you reading? What should everyone else read?
Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Re: "What happened" by Hillary

Postby Donald » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Roy wrote:Well, maybe Mueller will dig out the real Russian connections w/Hillary. Or the pay to play with the state dept. They don't come anymore crooked than Hillary.

Sure, Roy, sure. Roll another one.

"Many people" say that, don't they. With all the pay-to-play going on in the Trump Administration, I'm sure Mueller has enough on his plate, but you can hallucinate all you want.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Sounds like you aren't even smart enough to listen to the fake new. LMAO

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Roy wrote:Sounds like you aren't even smart enough to listen to the fake new. LMAO

Does anyone besides Roy know what that means?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:
Roy wrote:Sounds like you aren't even smart enough to listen to the fake new. LMAO

What makes you think Roy knows what it means? Given his history of posting nonsense and contradictions would you be surprised if he didn't?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 pm

You're right. My question was somewhat rhetorical.

DCB
Forum God/Goddess

Postby DCB » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:56 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:

Maybe he's referring to Walker's latest propaganda effort, the 'Free Telegraph'.
The website, which is made to look like an online news publication, shares articles praising Republicans and criticizing Democrats. But it wasn't until an AP inquiry last week that RGA added a disclosure stating that it was behind the website.

RGA = Republican Governors Association.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:07 am

if she opts to run again in 2020 i would be a supporter but she really needs to get a better communications team and pollsters, and ixnay on the idea that anyone is entitled to a coronation in the primaries of a major american political party . . . o, and the book is decent but predictable . . . i give it 3½ stars . . .

as far as other democrats mentioned as possible candidates in 2020, i hear more and more about cong gabbard (d - hawaii 2d) -- someone who has been willing to tell some inconvenient truths about pakistan being a state sponsor of terrorism and über-proliferator, saudi arabia and friends, syria and other wars helped on by the obomber. it would be refreshing . . .

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

I missed on that one

Postby penquin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:45 am

penquin wrote:Rather, I beleive she wants a national discussion on the issue in order to find out how those mistakes can be remedied for her 2020 campaign.

Hillary Clinton wrote:No, I'm not going to run again.

Looks like I was wrong. And no offense was meant with that prediction, ma'am.

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shorty » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:48 am

Hillary Clinton promotes book on 2016 campaign in Milwaukee
http://www.channel3000.com/news/politic ... /653896723

"Clinton will be talking about her book, entitled "What Happened," at the Riverside Theater Thursday night in a discussion moderated by Bradley Whitford, who starred in "The West Wing." Her defeat in Wisconsin was the first time a Democratic presidential candidate lost the state since 1984."

Return to “Books”