Sleeping with the President

What books, zines or other pulp are you reading? What aren't you reading? What should everyone else read?
Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Sleeping with the President

Postby Shorty » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Have any of you read it? What did you think? Some amazon reviews below. Written by Republicans?

Sleeping with the President: My Intimate Years with Bill Clinton
by Gennifer Flowers
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8934 ... _President

"This book provides some interesting but sad details about the man who hold the "honorable" office of President of the United States. He is less than honorable. Gennifer flowers reveals a very dark side of this person, who only has his interest at heart. Hats off to her. It must of took a lot,for her,to get though the making of this book. Wish her only the best."

"I read this book as a skeptic. However, in spite of a lot of sleazy details I found Ms. Flowers very believable. Hats off for having the courage to write this in-depth look at the dark and seamy side of this man."

"In this remarkable account of her years as the President's mistress, Flowers reveals not only her penchant for whore-like sex with the rich and powerful to the American public, but more importantly, she reveals her brilliant talent for producing great literature as well. Surely, this book will go down in history as one of the great historic documents ever produced by mankind."

"Gennifer Flowers will surely be awarded the Nobel Prize in literature for her unforgettable tale of sex with the attorney general of Arkansas. Flowers' wonderfully complex personality shines through in the stylish prose and unabashed sluttiness with which she adorns this masterpiece from beginning to end.
Thank you Ms Flowers, for sharing with us the splendid gift of your sex life with the attorney general of Arkansas! This country owes you an enormous debt of gratitude."

Return to “Books”