"Fast Girl" by Suzy Favor Hamilton

What books, zines or other pulp are you reading? What aren't you reading? What should everyone else read?
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Re: "Fast Girl" by Suzy Favor Hamilton

Postby Ned Flanders » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Those two are part of a bizarre scene. That's fine, but don't they have a fairly young child?

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Ned still has sex on the brain...

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Bwis53 wrote:Ned still has sex on the brain...

Suzy? Yes, would smash.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:

Suzy? Yes, would smash.

Geez Ned, maybe if you were actually getting some, you wouldn't be pointing at it all the time...

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:19 am

Bwis53 wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:

Suzy? Yes, would smash.

Geez Ned, maybe if you were actually getting some, you wouldn't be pointing at it all the time...

Of course I'm getting plenty. I'm just being honest with you darling.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:16 pm

You do seem rather obsessed!

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:55 am

Ned Flanders wrote:
Beaver wrote:Suzy on Good Morning America.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentar ... al-illness

Illness?? Suzy craves schlong and her cuckold hubby seems to be down with it.

perhaps . . . look at some of the other i d p f threads about this issue and the cuckold part of it is certainly what sets off some people, film at 22h
the book is actually quite educational and the explanation proffered seems very reasonable.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 am

gozer wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
Beaver wrote:Suzy on Good Morning America.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentar ... al-illness

Illness?? Suzy craves schlong and her cuckold hubby seems to be down with it.

perhaps . . . look at some of the other i d p f threads about this issue and the cuckold part of it is certainly what sets off some people, film at 22h
the book is actually quite educational and the explanation proffered seems very reasonable.

Possibly. But I think Occam's Razor applies here. She loves attention and man-meat. And her hubby is busy jacking in the corner.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:55 am

Ned just can't help himself....well....

Oooohhh, I get it, he's jealous!

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:29 am

Most of us can't afford Suzy!

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:21 am

Ned Flanders wrote:
gozer wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Illness?? Suzy craves schlong and her cuckold hubby seems to be down with it.

Possibly. But I think Occam's Razor applies here. She loves attention and man-meat. And her hubby is busy jacking in the corner.

very possible heh heh heh . . . now, to recapitulate, if one brings up the earlier thread where i was discussing this issue, albiet before the book -- which i do very much recommend -- came out, the fellow who blew his stack in that thread, well, let me say . . . er, how shall i put this -- well, at any rate: the whole thing is self-recommending . . . longer readers of i d p f and those well-versed in madison/dane county/wisconsin and democratic party politics and parapolitics will grasp the whole thing -- and it is well, well worth doing the homework if it isn't obvious at first blush . . .

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am

Ned Flanders wrote:Most of us can't afford Suzy!

Poor Ned!

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:04 pm

his response to his wife's change of career approximates about that which one would hope men would have, sort of along the lines of "please don't do this, we essentially promised we wouldn't do things like this" -- no violence and burning down houses , apparently no public yelling about her belonging to him à la a printer or a stapler or an automobile or a time deposit at the bank . . . there is just no excuse for that kind of thing -- didn't u people have a war long about 150 years ago to establish that one person cannot own another? i have no sympathy whatsoever for cuckolds of that type. the fellow in question here, however, handled it excellently.

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:57 pm

gozer wrote:his response to his wife's change of career approximates about that which one would hope men would have, sort of along the lines of "please don't do this, we essentially promised we wouldn't do things like this" -- no violence and burning down houses , apparently no public yelling about her belonging to him à la a printer or a stapler or an automobile or a time deposit at the bank . . . there is just no excuse for that kind of thing -- didn't u people have a war long about 150 years ago to establish that one person cannot own another? i have no sympathy whatsoever for cuckolds of that type. the fellow in question here, however, handled it excellently.

Dude's not "evolved" or "magnanimous". He's ridin' in the cucked caboose and loving the scenery!

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:
gozer wrote:his response to his wife's change of career approximates about that which one would hope men would have, sort of along the lines of "please don't do this, we essentially promised we wouldn't do things like this" -- no violence and burning down houses , apparently no public yelling about her belonging to him à la a printer or a stapler or an automobile or a time deposit at the bank . . . there is just no excuse for that kind of thing -- didn't u people have a war long about 150 years ago to establish that one person cannot own another? i have no sympathy whatsoever for cuckolds of that type. the fellow in question here, however, handled it excellently.

Dude's not "evolved" or "magnanimous". He's ridin' in the cucked caboose and loving the scenery!

that being the case, beyond a certain level, it could be that he is all of the above as they say, u know, all things to all people . . . certainly nothing wrong with that, of course.

being a runner, the author is no doubt conversant with the runners' high, so to speak, which is a bit of a shadow of smack -- sex causes the same thing in most cases when done right, so this may be relevant.

Return to “Books”