Threats

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Threats

Postby jonnygothispen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 am

* extrapolated to the "Stalkers." Penquin's just grasping at straws again...

gozer wrote: if this were a situation in which actual names were being used it would be considered defamatory; in any case it is a clear example of projection and trying to bluff one's way out of something by accusing others of the same thing
That's the irony of it all. In doing that, they've locked in on continuing in the same vein... in vain I think.
gozer wrote:-- i hope u have notified the moderators.
I think they're a smart group, and would be able to find out on their own if they wanted too. They might have to cut through some BS from inside influences. But it's there in spades once past that.

gozer wrote: someone who tries that hard to feign insouciance most assuredly has an unhealthy and unsafe surplus of frenzied negative energy . . .
That nails it.

gozer wrote:the sunshine bores the daylights out of lots of us, but someone takes a magnifying glass or a 150 cm frensel lens . . .
Meager food for souls forgot... : )

npler
Forum Addict

Postby npler » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:40 pm

OIh nooo....come on Gozer and Penquin, cant you two bury the hatchet? Gozer is one of the very few here who treat Republicans, Libertarians, Trumpsters, conservatives, and Second Amendment supporters with respect, of which there are very few here. Rightys aren't exactly thick on the ground here and every little helps. Of course I am as Left as the day is long, but what good is a Forum without people with whom you disagree?

It is rather uncommon to see anti-gun-control opinions too. neutrality even more so. I for one believe in a ten-amendment Bill of Rights and recall how badly Congress has botched every other attempt to fine-tune it.

You two have a couple of douchy adversaries I am sure we all would like to see you two hammer too. It was in fact a subject about one of them that brought on that misunderstanding, i recall.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:13 pm

u know, it's not really zero-sum . . . but i surely will let sleeping dogs lie (as in lay there), birds too . . . i had to look at that last paragraph for a while -- i didn't think u were talking about luxembourg . . . and u are right, of course . . .

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:35 pm

gozer wrote:...keep jumping up and down on that rapidly-thinning ice -- nothing would make me happier, and many other forons as well . . . though i thought u knew better than to align yourself with a passive-aggressive stalker like that . . .

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=77368&start=15#p885868

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:04 am

penquin wrote:
gozer wrote:...keep jumping up and down on that rapidly-thinning ice -- nothing would make me happier, and many other forons as well . . . though i thought u knew better than to align yourself with a passive-aggressive stalker like that . . .

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=77368&start=15#p885868

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: thin ice, indeed

Postby penquin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:15 am

Roy wrote:Image

Yeah - that about sums it up...lol

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”