A Room (For Bland and Penquin)

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: A Room (For Bland and Penquin)

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Bland wrote:I just read you stupidity then respond with the first thing that comes to mind I knowing everything and anything will trip your trigger.

Just curious - do you think this makes sense? Just so you know - it does not make sense. #URADUMDUM

And that pic was the first thing that came to your mind, but you added it to the post almost a 1/2 hour later? LOL!! As said before, you truly are the gift that keeps on giving...

Anywhos, haven't used duckduckgo or I would've tried that search as well. For once, your explanation makes perfect sense and thank you for clearing that up.

That said, kinda funny how you were just bragging how you can go a long long loooong time without responding or referencing me 'cause you aren't "obsessed" at all about anything....and yet here you are right back at it again.

and again.

and

again

Maybe you should just stick to posting other peoples' tweets...'cause you're in way over your head on this one.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:41 pm

I think it's pretty reasonable to respond to someone when they accuse you of making a death threat.
As an insane person, I wouldn't expect you to understand what constitutes reasonable behavior though, so I understand why you might have thought it was a strange thing to do.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:52 pm

...and there you are responding again. Why is that?

Bland wrote:As an insane person...

If you truly beleive that about me, then that shows you are an ugly person who take pleasure in punching down on those who are less able than you are. And if you don't truly beleive that about me, and instead you are simply using it as a slur, then that shows you are an ugly person who takes pleasure by stigmatizing the mentally ill.

Which is it?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:23 pm

penquin wrote:Which is it?

In case you're wondering where I went (and I know you have been obsessively!) I didn't actually go anywhere. It's just, well, your post really made me think. Long and hard. Deep thoughts about who I truly am at my core. The kinds of thoughts you only have when someone exposes your very soul for all the world to see because they've gotten to know the real you after carefully studying your internet posts.

My conclusion?
Eh let's just go with "ugly person who takes pleasure in punching down on those who are less able than you are." Seems like the best choice. 'Cause it's obviously true I've taken pleasure pushing your buttons and it's beyond dispute you are less able then me, at least mentally. (Admittedly this is no great feat since you're insane.) I can't speak to physically as I've never seen you IRL so for all I know you are able to accomplish amazing feats beyond my physical abilities like building a barn in a single afternoon or knocking out a horse with a single punch or felling a massive tree just by throwing your hacky sack at it. I just don't know but I do sorta picture Hodor from Game of Thrones when we talk although that's mostly just because of your terrible language skills. I am 100% positive you think hacky sack is totally rad though, duuuuude.

Whoa. Sure feels good to get that load off my shoulders. Thanks for the free therapy, penks. And feel free to call me Ugly Bland from now on. Gotta nice ring to it. Very M*A*S*Hy.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:41 am

Poor Bland - such a simple quiz and he still fails.

The correct answer was "both". You're a mental-wimp who takes pleasure in putting down those you perceive to be weaker than you, as well as a bigoted asshole who happily stigmatizes the mentally ill in your quest to try to make others feel as miserable as you are.

Again - can't help but notice that I am the only person and this is the only topic you have been responding to (again and again and again) lately...showing that it is you, not I, suffering from an obsession.

*shrug*

Proof is in the pudding - If you're so much smarter than I am then why did it take you so long to figure out that there are many different events, with many different dates, on which a person could be considered "running for Prez"? I knew that right off the top of my head, while it took you a couple hours (days?) to realize that simple fact. Not that your lack of knowledge is what make you so "dumb", but rather you are absolutely stupid for the way you decided to respond to a polite & respectful request for clarification as to what you meant with your proposed wager.

You were so scared & so worried that you were being tricked into a trap of some sorts that you ended up tricking and trapping yourself...how smart is that?

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”