A Room (For Bland and Penquin)

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

A Room (For Bland and Penquin)

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Here. I got you two a private room so the rest of us don't have to watch your courtship dance anymore.
JUST KISS ALREADY!

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Re: A Room (For Bland and Penquin)

Postby penquin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Don't act like you don't like to watch, ya ol' perv...but hey! I'll respect your wishes, and bring the convo here. Starting with this:

Dear Bland -

You said I "misinterpreted" what occurred in a recent exchange that took place between us. It appeared to me that you offered a wager which, according to your own words, could have at least three different dates (spread almost a year apart) on which the task ("Running for Prez") would be fulfilled. I asked you to clarify as to which of those dates would suffice for the purposes of the bet, and your response was to claim running for President is simply running for President and anybody should know when that begins. You then proceeded to call me names, insult my intelligence and accuse me of being mentally ill. What part of that am I misinterpreting?

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:30 pm

nop
Last edited by gozer on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 am

penquin wrote:.......call me names, insult my intelligence and accuse me of being mentally ill.

I'd be happy to!
I'll wait to see if you ask again the same dumbass shit you've been obsessing about for like ever now.
I know you will because you've made it clear you never learn.

penquin wrote:
Prof. Wagstaff wrote:...to what purpose I cannot fathom.

For the lulz, dude.

If the paragraph above is your idea of "lulz" then we can add "doesn't understand fun" to your ever growing list of deficiencies. Is asking the same question again and again after someone has repeatedly said the only answer you'll ever get is more trolling really your idea of a good time? Remind me never to come to one of your parties. (Oh, I know you'd never invite me to a party. There. Now you don't have to type out that lame comeback yourself. My gift to you.)
Anyway, this is a transparent lie. You're not doing this for lulz. You want answers! You demand answers! Why won't I answer you? You need to know! Everyone can see you're right and you'll get me to say so yet dang it! Maybe if you just ask one more time.......

penquin wrote:What part of that am I misinterpreting?

I'm guessing you could misinterpret just about anything since language comprehension and normal human interactions are obviously not tools you have any proficiency with.

I have an idea! Ask me about that bet again. Let's see if you get a different response this time, duuuuuuuude.

Oh and fuck you Wagstaff. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!!!

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:33 am

Looks like we can add "trolling" to the growing list of words&phrases (like "Running for Prez", "misinterpret", and "we went through this before") that you are clueless as to what they mean, 'cause you sure ain't trolling me. I know you kids like to think that telling someone to eat the peanuts outta their shit is some top-notch trolling, but that's just amateur level.

This is one of the best definitions of what trolling truly is:

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll. There is only one legitimate reason to be trolling: For the lulz.

I've been trolling you ever since you started throwing your little tantrum, and you bit on it hook, line & sinker. (Fun fact! "trolling" is actually a fishing term, not the little green guys hiding under the bridge) Kinda troubled me to come clean about it...'cause so far you've been a fun toy to play with...but wasn't gonna lie to Wags.

If the paragraph above is your idea of "lulz" then we can add "doesn't understand fun" to your ever growing list of deficiencies.

Wait a second - You mean you're not just doing this for laughs? You're saying this is a serious issue for you and you find nothing fun about it?

Buwhahahahaha!! I truly thought you were getting some giggles out of it on your end, but now you say it would be a deficiency to consider this type of flamewar to be "fun"?! I'm sure you won't understand this either, but it's the second time in the past couple days my cockles have been warmed...no kidding at all, am very sincere, when I say thanks for the laughs.

You want answers! You demand answers! Why won't I answer you?

Actually, I do know the answers to the "Running for Prez" and "Why do you consider it extremely stupid to bump a question in the original thread?" questions...even if you don't. I just enjoy throwing it in your face, to remind you (and anyone reading it) of how much of a DUMDUM you really are. I also know why you won't answer 'em, that's pretty obvious too. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop asking you...lol

But there is one I am truly curious about, even tho you'll most likely answer the above questions before you address this one: When was it that we "went through this before"? As said before, I recall having that sort of discussion with another foron but it certainly wasn't "Bland".

Quick search of your history shows you only used the word "bully" in 4 other posts, so you must have been logged into a different account when you explained that you can't be a bully if you're bullying a bully....which make me wonder: How many sock-puppets do you have?

Everyone can see you're right

Well, not everyone. Just the folks who read the thread...lol. Even you know I'm right, which is why you try to ignore, dodge, and evade.

I'm guessing you could misinterpret just about anything since language comprehension and normal human interactions are obviously not tools you have any proficiency with.

Sounds like everything else you guessed at (ie - you guessed that my request to clarify the terms of your wager was some sort of trick or trap I was trying to lure you into).

I have an idea! Ask me about that bet again.

You mean the bet you say you're done talking about but you keep talking about? Sure. I have a question about that bet, and as a bonus it's a different kind of question regarding your wager this time:

At what point in our convo did you figure out you were not just wrong, but really REALLY wrong? I got a pretty good idea when that happened and am curious to know how close I am.

Let's see if you get a different response this time, duuuuuuuude.

You've been giving me a different response every time so far, so chances are pretty good the next one will be something different too.

Oh and fuck you Wagstaff. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!!!

You sure about that? As slutty as your mother is, almost any one of us could be your dad.

TL:DR You made it clear, in this post, that you use multiple accounts on this forum. So how many sock-puppets do you have? That's what I really wanna know...everything else is just all about the lulz

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am

Wow. It's incredible you can think anything you're saying or doing makes me look bad. It's just yet another childish hissy fit tantrum and more lies about not taking this seriously, which you very obviously do. (Here's a clue.... # of people I've discussed your insanity with IRL = zero. That you need to talk about this offline is a pretty strong indicator of just how much I've gotten under you skin.)

Here's an answer for you: the "we" you're so hung up on was a collective one. I didn't mean you and me personally, dipshit, I meant you and us, as in the forum in general. I'd list all your other incorrect understandings/usages in your insane and rambling post but I have somewhere to be next Friday, so there's not nearly enough time.

You should seriously consider enrolling in an ESL class. How do you function in the real world? Do you need picture menus at restaraunts? At work does everyone just communicate with you by hand signals? Semaphore?

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Bland wrote:It's incredible you can think anything you're saying or doing makes me look bad.

No, you're doing that one on your own with your own words...lol...I'm just here to help it along by pointing 'em out.

And I don't "need" to talk about this with anyone else...but when a buddy stops me in the hallway and says that's some pretty funny shit of course I'm gonna chat with him about it. That's just proper manners, which is obviously something you struggle with.

Here's an answer for you: the "we" you're so hung up on was a collective one. I didn't mean you and me personally, dipshit, I meant you and us, as in the forum in general.

That's weak. You've had days to think up an excuse, and it still doesn't make any sense at all. The entire forum told me that you can't be a bully 'cause you only bully bullies? Nope...that never happened. It was another user I went through that with, and despite what you said earlier it wasn't with "Bland"

Face it - you slipped up and got caught. Why do you have such a huge issue with owning up to your mistakes?

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:23 pm

So when you said "friends & co-workers" you actually just meant one guy. Nice to know your math skills are on par with your facility with language. Also means I was right when I said the friends you were referring to were imaginary. And that one guy stopping you in the hall to talk about me? THAT never happened. But I'm still there in your head, that's for sure. I've never seen anyone as obsessed with anything as you are with me. It's sorta flattering but you're not my type, duuuuuuude. Also, I don't like your hat.

Last edited by Bland on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Bland wrote:So when you said "friends & co-workers" you actually just meant one guy.

No, it ain't just one guy. Most of my friends and co-workers really do know me by this name.

Were you under the impression that ALL of my friends talked to me about THIS particular thing?

smh...and you say others struggle with reading comprehension.

And that one guy stopping you in the hall to talk about me? THAT never happened.

LOL! Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to sleep at night.

I should apologize. Knowing how insecure you are about yourself already, I shouldn't have even mentioned that...but then again, you responded to my simple and polite request with such rudeness and hate-filled vileness that I ain't get upset about upsetting you.

I've never seen anyone as obsessed with anything as you are with me.

Me obsessed with you? You got it backwards. You're not even the first thought I have when logging into the forum. I take part in many other convos, in many other threads. I tried to treat you with respect and kindness earlier, but at this point you're just a lil' wind-up toy to play with.

You, on the other hand, have spent the vast majority of your posts in the past two weeks on me, about me, towards me...with very little being said to or about anyone else. You can see this for yourself - a quick glance at your posting history shows that most days I am the only person you choose to interact with, and they all seem to be a much higher word count than any of your other posts.

btw...lil' hint: If you make it a point to say you are too busy to properly respond to things said in a post, it's not a good idea to log back in less than an hour later in order to address something else. Makes you look like a DUMDUM.

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Here's a bet for you:
I'll bet I can go longer without responding to or referencing you than you can do likewise about me.

If I lose, I will never post on this forum again.
If you lose, not one single person will be surprised.

Have a nice day! And good luck!

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Not a fair bet at all - if "Bland" goes away you still have several other sock-puppets to use.

And of COURSE you want me to stop pointing out your follies and fuck-ups...you've been begging me to be quiet ever since you figured out for yourself how wrong you were about the whole thing.

But I do bet I can go longer without accusing you of being dumb or that you are mentally ill than you can go without saying crap like that about me or any other foron. You wanna take that bet? No actual stakes involved, 'cause you're a cheating lil' weasel who wouldn't pay up anyways...but just sayin', it's obvious that lame put-downs and bigoted insults is the only thing you bring to our forum and if you don't have that then you got nuttin' at all.

Feel free to prove me wrong on that one, if you can...

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:15 pm

it's obvious that lame put-downs and bigoted insults is the only thing you bring to our forum

and it only took ya two minutes to prove me right.

Tho, to be fair, I should have also included "other people's words"...'cause you do bring that to the forum quite a bit as well.

penquin
Forum God/Goddess

Postby penquin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Bland wrote:Image

Not sure what is more interesting...that you actually took the time to photo-shop that hat onto the Penguin Books logo (google reverse-search doesn't show the image anywhere else on the webs, so it must've been something you recently made and uploaded) or that you altered the penguin to appear dead.

First death threat I've had in several years. Nice to know I still got that special touch...

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Dear lord. That's the kind of pathetic effort you'd expend on this, ya whackjob.
You're the jackass tirelessly searching old posts, employing your (imaginary) sleuthing skills to prove I'm actually somebody else, posting definitions to words, discussing this with friends and co-workers, and otherwise demonstrating the symptoms of manic obsession.
I just read your stupidity then respond with the first thing that comes to mind knowing everything and anything will trip your trigger.

No, I just typed "penguin in a dunce cap" into DuckDuckGo's image search and there it was.

Suggesting I've threatened you (not to mention hilariously asserting "it must've been something you recently made and uploaded") is just more proof you are seriously unhinged. You really need to get a grip.

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”