New brewery opening on the south side

Bars, wine, beer, cocktails, drunken escapades
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

New brewery opening on the south side

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Delta Beer Lab will have 10 to 12 types of beer

Delta Beer Lab, a new brewery on Madison's south side serving scientifically-based beers, started building out its space at 167 E. Badger Road this week.

According to the release, Delta Beer Lab is founded by Tim "Pio" Piotrowski, a brewer who has received award-winning recognition from the National Brewers Association.

“Our vision is to be a laboratory for excellence in beer, relationships, and society,” Piotrowski said. “We want to bring people together through quality, local, craft beer without barriers to gender, race, or sexual orientation.”

A beer lab sounds a little clinical, but worth a try. As they just broke ground, it will probably be a while before they start producing beer and open up to the public.

Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Re: New brewery opening on the south side

Postby Shorty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:18 pm

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:52 pm

I wonder how much of this is marketing. I say that because I know a few people who make a living brewing craft beer. Doing that and being successful at it is a scientific process that they all take very seriously. This venture, while I wish it well, doesn't sound all that much different.

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gozer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:50 am

Henry Vilas wrote:

“Our vision is to be a laboratory for excellence in beer, relationships, and society,” Piotrowski said. “We want to bring people together through quality, local, craft beer without barriers to gender, race, or sexual orientation.”

A beer lab sounds a little clinical, but worth a try. As they just broke ground, it will probably be a while before they start producing beer and open up to the public.

so each bottle must contain 12½ to 30-45 mg of hydrocodone bitartrate, in some flavours mixed with e, c-jam, and/or sexy trihexy (trihexyphenidyl, artane®, like bentyl of course but a lot stronger in both the euphoria and horniness departments) right?. . .

Return to “Beer, wine & cocktails”