Back to a more innocent time

Music news, rumors, what you're listening to, how you're listening to it and whether it's all on the up-and-up.
Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Back to a more innocent time

Postby Roy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:21 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:Do you work for the tobacco lobby, Roy?

I don't work for anyone. I am 76 and retired.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:40 pm

I plan to be retired by 2019, and just work on hobbies by then. Plus I'd like to set-up or join an organization to help the poor. I'm not sure if I'll be in Madison or not. I've met so many psychos here, too many. And they operate w/o rebuke. I'm not sure if I want to stick around to meet any more. I might be fine again if I move to another part of town to avoid being targeted,.

Roy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Roy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:20 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:I plan to be retired by 2019, and just work on hobbies by then. Plus I'd like to set-up or join an organization to help the poor. I'm not sure if I'll be in Madison or not. I've met so many psychos here, too many. And they operate w/o rebuke. I'm not sure if I want to stick around to meet any more. I might be fine again if I move to another part of town to avoid being targeted,.

I wish you luck with your retirement. As for Madison, I would look elsewhere simply because I think it is more expensive than most of the surrounding areas.

One word of caution: most of us find we have less time on our hands after we retire.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 am

Nah. The problem is creating your own excitement. Working in a structured atmosphere is easy. When you're on your own, you have to create something everyday.

Return to “General Music”