Rolling Stone's Brian Jones 'was murdered'

Music news, rumors, what you're listening to, how you're listening to it and whether it's all on the up-and-up.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Rolling Stone's Brian Jones 'was murdered'

Postby Marvell » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:51 am

Maybe Irv Smith murdered Brian Jones?

gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Reminds me of a song I heard on Dr. Demento years ago about big fat Irving, the 142nd Fastest Gun, in the West.
"141 were faster than he, so
Irving was looking for 143".

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Interesting. Keith agrees...

"Keith Richards: five strings, two notes, two fingers & one asshole"

http://handmademusicclubhouse.com/m/dis ... c%3A118373

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Bland wrote:
jonnygothispen wrote:Meanwhile, we've got a sociopath in Madison named Irving Smith who after taking me for a ride, is still pulling stunts. You're missing out on a great chance to help Madison by worrying about what I think about dead rock stars.

Seriously dude, seek help from a competent mental healthcare professional. Seriously.

I actually am. I couldn't handle his stalking, the vandalism, the psychotic behavior. He was outside my house staring at it yesterday @ about 6:30 AM. I stopped at Summit bank by the square Tuesday about 3, & was only inside for 5 minutes. When I came out, there was a golf ball sized wad of gummy spew in the middle of the drivers seat. And it's not just me now. He's harassing at least 3 other people who know me including Ralph. Either screaming at them, staring them down, or circling around on his bike saying "weird shit."

Seriously dude...

Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Yeah, uh..... I don't know or care about Mr. Smith. All I know is your insanity is on full display for all to see everytime you post about him here. You've also been told before if there were ever legal proceedings about any of this it's likely your posts here could come back to bite you in the ass. So you should really just stop, for everyone's sake but mostly your own, especially when it's so outrageously off topic as this instance was. The only people you should be discussing this with are your therapist and law enforcement and maybe your close personal friends. We are none of those things here.

jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 pm

... read the slander and defamation laws. I'm telling the truth. He's got no case.

Someone who's being harassed can be frantic, scattered, and say stuff out of order, like I've been doing.

Irv just harassed me indirectly a few minutes ago. Someone said, "Don't worry. We know who he is." So apparently this is his pattern. The funniest part about it is that this "man of integrity" is now accusing me of the stuff he did to me.

They've made the same threats since June last year. It's just an extension of the kind of arrogance it took them to lie about what happened in the 1st place.

"Free Speech 'Activist' Suing to Prevent Free Speech!" ... would grab your attention. Right-wing publications would be all over it to destroy the credibility of the real Solidarity Singers.

So go ahead & try to call all the people who saw what you guys did "liars." Sue me for telling the truth about your abusive nature. Let's get it out in the open.

The shoe that fits them...
https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arab ... lence-you/

Return to “General Music”