Haunted Bars and Restaurants

Where are you eating and what do you think? What's opening, closing, succeeding, failing?
npler
Forum Addict

Haunted Bars and Restaurants

Postby npler » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:51 am

I have noticed that when people mention the Wonder Bar in Madison, the topic of it being haunted comes up in less than two minutes most of the time. There are other locations too, such as:

1. The Ramada Inn in downtown Fond du Lac is, according to virtually everyone I have asked, notorious for all sorts of strangeness, and when I was there on one occasion, all present were treated to a short excerpt of Franz Schubert's Piano Sonata #20 in A Major, played by unseen hands at the piano on the first floor. I read later that other people have observed a luminous green sphere with some kind of tendrils coming out of it as the pianist.

2. One store part of one of the national pizza chains (I think I remember it being one of the pizza places with the word Pizza in their name) around Madison have, on several occasions, received telephone orders for delivery several minutes before the customer actually calls.

3. Phantom cooking odors appear to be an old standby for Casper and his followers.

4. I heard the story about the cabinet or unused serving cart relating to the food service at one of Dane County's medical facilities. The story is that there is something like that with multiple chains wrapped around it, more than one padlock, and if it is wooden, some drawers nailed shut. The reason for this is that the cabinet or whatever contains a tornado and anyone who opens it will be doomed on top of whatever occurs when they cut loose the twister.

What have other people heard?

doppel
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Haunted Bars and Restaurants

Postby doppel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

That Mr. Nipples tipples.

Return to “Restaurant News & Reviews”