Search found 499 matches

by BobbyB
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:20 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: "Murder after Birth"
Replies: 63
Views: 1391

Re: "Murder after Birth"

you must be joking wrote:I'm not going to get wrapped up in any of the straw man arguments that have been presented on this topic by others.
...
In short: Do you support INFANTICIDE?


I suspect that you don't understand at least one of the phrases you used above, perhaps more.
by BobbyB
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Liz Warren for president
Replies: 23
Views: 1044

Re: Liz Warren for president

They've got a lot of ammo for Hillary, Bernie, and Joe. For her, their most powerful sound byte is "Pocahontas! haw haw haw!" and that one doesn't have a whole lot of mileage left in it. I think she's the best bet. I'm not disagreeing with Warren for President, but if you think the folks ...
by BobbyB
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:49 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: They admit Russia meddled
Replies: 639
Views: 45777

Re: They admit Russia meddled

Russians launched pro-Jill Stein social media blitz to help Trump win election, reports say Some highlights: Two days before the 2016 presidential election, an Instagram account called @woke_blacks posted a message in support of long-shot Green Party candidate Jill Stein. “The excuse that a lost Bl...
by BobbyB
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:35 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: 100th anniversary of Armistice Day
Replies: 14
Views: 1085

Re: 100th anniversary of Armistice Day

This weekend is the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI. President Trump has flown to France, but has decided not to go pay his respects at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, because it is raining. Instead, he will spend the afternoon watching TV in his hotel room. If the weather impro...
by BobbyB
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:13 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Libs Do the Darndest Things
Replies: 100
Views: 13890

Re: Libs Do the Darndest Things

Ned Flanders wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:Despite video evidence to the contrary, Trump said he never promised that.

She's not an Indian.


In perhaps the least surprising turn imaginable, Flanders is now openly concerned about ethnic purity.
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:14 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

... I wonder if people who present arguments like Roy's above are completely amazed when it still winter even though they lit a cigarette outside. Edit to add: The corollary to this, which denialists also cannot understand, is that there can be more than one concurrent cause for a given phenomenon....
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:23 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

Roy, who are you responding to?

But, because I am in need of entertainment:

Roy wrote:Everything above is demostrably false.


Go ahead, Einstein. Demonstrate.
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: They admit Russia meddled
Replies: 639
Views: 45777

Re: They admit Russia meddled

Abraham Lincoln wrote:When an idiot has a hole poked in his argument online, he will immediately change the subject, and frequently attach an ad hominem attack. There will always, however, be random bolding and capitalization, terrible grammar and improper punctuation.
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

3. Even if the sun cools drastically over the next 50 years* and therefore the earth foes, that does not change the fact that humans have put more C02 into the atmosphere which warms it up. In fact: Lubin said that an upcoming grand minimum would not stop the current trend of planetary warming but ...
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:57 am
Forum: Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com
Topic: I feel bad for Ned Flanders
Replies: 35
Views: 4185

I feel bad for Ned Flanders

He used to be the worst poster around here, and it wasn't close. Now he's been knocked off his throne, and won't even put up a fight. He must be exhausted from defending us all from the "ChiComs and the Ruskies" with his peashooter. Thanks for that, by the way, Flanders!
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:54 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

Abraham Lincoln wrote:When an idiot has a hole poked in his argument online, he will immediately change the subject, and frequently attach an ad hominem attack. There will always, however, be random bolding and capitalization, terrible grammar and improper punctuation.
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:32 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

This has precisely zero to do with man-made global warming. Which part? The part where by 2050 the sun is expected to be cool? What kind of hypocrite are you? My bolding. 1. The earth is warming due to increased CO2 from human activity. 2. This has nothing to do with solar activity. 3. Even if the ...
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

Scientists warn of unusually cold Sun: Will we face another ice age? A study by the University of California San Diego has said the Sun will experience a cold period where all solar activities will be reduced drastically. Remember the 1989 science fiction novel The Dying Sun by Gary Blackwood, wher...
by BobbyB
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:21 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...
Replies: 39
Views: 1657

Re: Keep Using The 97 % Global Warming Consensus Meme...

Central Europe Cooling: Weather Data Shows Falling January Temps For Past 30 Years The German media like to say that Germany has been warming rapidly due to global warming, especially winter. Yet a look at the data tells a different story. Although January 2018 was a mild one at a mean of 3.8°C as ...
by BobbyB
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:43 am
Forum: Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com
Topic: Worst of TDPF
Replies: 143
Views: 29337

Re: Worst of TDPF

Aristotle wrote:When called out for being a butthurt snowflake, the butthurt snowflake will respond with evermore shrill nonsense. He (and it is always a he) knows no other course.

Go to advanced search