President Barrack H. Awsome!

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

President Barrack H. Awsome!

Postby johnfajardohenry » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Some here have expressed displeasure at my use of "Obie" to refer to President Obama. Tuesday night I resolved never to do it again. From now on, it will be President Obama. He is my hero!

I've been a big fan of Obama since he was nominated in 2008. I supported him back then, I supported him in 2012 and I support him now. He gets results, intended or not.

If President Obama had just managed to flip control to Republicans, I would not have thought it a big deal. As I've said here before, I see very little to choose between Democrats and Republicans. The Republican party and many of its politicians just seem to be Democrat lite.

It is going to take a lot to turn that ship around but President Obama, in the past 6 years has made a good start. Tuesday, he took another giant step toward the rebirth of the US as a land of liberty. We got some standard issue Republicans but we also got a bunch of people who are NOT particularly moderate. It will be great to have more allies for Cruz, Paul, Lee and others. We got them in the Senate and in the House. I suspect that we will see Cruz as Senate Majority Leader. McConnell may have the title but Cruz will be telling him what to do. I hope so, anyway.

I think we are in for some exciting and rewarding times. It took us 75 years to get here and we will not get back to our liberal roots overnight. President Obama has made an excellent start, though.

President Obama, I love you, man!

I am happy that you love me back.

I am even happier that instead of just saying that, you are showing it.

John Henry

Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Re: President Barrack H. Awsome!

Postby Ned Flanders » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:28 am

Obama has certainly revived and energized firearms industry :clap:

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Another reason I think Obama is awesome (as if I needed any more reasons) is this list that I just saw at Moe Lane's. Seems to me like getting rid of political dynasties is a good thing. We do not need a hereditary political class in the US.

We should have rejected George Bush on similar grounds. Alternatives were Gore and Kerry so perhaps that merits a pass.

These are the dynasties that lost out earlier this month.

Mark Pryor, son of Gov./Sen. David Pryor.
Mark Udall, son of Rep. Morris Udall.
Mark Begich, son of Rep. Nick Begich.
Michelle Nunn, daughter of Sen. Sam Nunn.
Alison Lundergan Grimes, daughter of KY Dem Chairman Jerry Lundergan.
Mary Landrieu, daughter of Mayor/HUD Secretary Moon Landrieu.
Jason Carter, grandson of President Jimmy Carter.
Gary King, son of Gov. Bruce King.
Vincent Shaheen, nephew of SC Speaker Robert Shaheen.

John Henry

Polka_Tulk
Forum Addict

Postby Polka_Tulk » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:00 am

Would you agree that President Obama's success is based on the 6 years of relentless personal attacks on him by those who in reality support every step he has taken?

O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:32 pm

You spelled Barack wrong. And awesome. The douchefficiency of your thread title is impressive, Johnny Fajardo.

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

They spell like that purposely to show contempt.

People do the same thing on this forum with regularity.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Like Ned with his spelling of Klinton.

Remember_Me
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Remember_Me » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:17 pm

snoqueen wrote:
People do the same thing on this forum with regularity.

If by "regularity" you mean constantly shitting all over this place.

Speaking of that behavior, let's see what my next sentence brings out:

The best top three presidents over the past 100 years list will include Barack Obama's name.

Anyone else agree with me... well, besides Ned of course? :lol:

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:44 am

O.J. wrote:You spelled Barack wrong. And awesome.

I wondered how long it would take anyone to notice. Apparently the correct answer is: "A while"

Who are you or I to argue with another great president?

It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.

Andrew Jacksen

John Henry

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:56 am

Polka_Tulk wrote:Would you agree that President Obama's success is based on the 6 years of relentless personal attacks on him by those who in reality support every step he has taken?

I don't know what that sentence means. I think that most of the people shitting on him are doing so because they do not support "every step he has taken". Or even most of them. But perhaps I am missing your point. If I am, could you please clarify.

In any event, I do agree that Obama's success is bringing a new, liberal, dawn to the US is due to his ability to piss off wide swaths of the populace. That is pretty much what I have been saying here for a couple years and elsewhere since 2008.

He has done this by implementing programs, policies, management styles, cronies and so on which are opposed by much, probably a majority, of America.

Is this opposition due to incompetence or stealthy genius? I don't know but I am leaning more and more towards stealthy genius. What other president could get so many incumbents dis-elected and some by such wide margins? What other president could get so many liberals (or tea partiers if you prefer) elected to Congress as well as statehouses and legislatures. What other president could gin up not just one, but two viable liberals potentially running for president (Paul & Cruz).

Is it possible to do this through incompetence? I am doubting that more and more.

Don't really care, though. I am happy with the results however he got us there.

John Henry

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 am

Remember_Me wrote:The best top three presidents over the past 100 years list will include Barack Obama's name.

Anyone else agree with me... well, besides Ned of course? :lol:

I do. I'll go even farther and say perhaps even the best one.

Not because he presidented well, I think even folks like you would agree he hasn't, though we might disagree on the reasons why not. I think he will be counted as best because he finally started turning this massive ship around. Because he finally started bringing us back to our liberal roots.

Go Paul-Palin 2016! (or Palin-Paul, I am flexible) If anyone can get that ticket nominated and elected it will be Obama.

John Henry

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 am

Two of the Koch brothers seem to raise a lot of steam in some people due to their liberal views. Not only their liberal views but their active promotion of those views.

Here is something for the conspiricists here. Suppose President Obama is their creation? Suppose they found him back in 2006 or so and decided to back him for president? Could they have come up with any better way to bring America around to their viewpoint?

It would have to be done under extremely deep cover, of course. If they are relying on President Obama's genius, he could not tell anyone else. If they are relying on his incompetence, they could not even tell him.

Oh, those rascally Koch brothers, I love them more and more every day.

John Henry

johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Postby johnfajardohenry » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 am

snoqueen wrote:They spell like that purposely to show contempt.

Or for other reasons, Snoqueen. I love President Obama.

John Henry

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:30 am

OCD

fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:39 am

johnfajardohenry wrote: From now on, it will be President Obama. He is my hero!

I don't think hero worship should be required to call the man by his title, just a shred of respect for our country and its highest office. But, if that;s what it takes you go right ahead.

Return to “National Politics & Government”