I volunteer at Romnes. It has occurred to me that some elderly are so handicapped that they will never get into that technology.
Why can't anyone with a laptop go to the elderly?
1. sit and talk to them for awhile
2. find out about them and their interests
3. sit next to them, with your laptop and take them on a cruise
around the world!
Get to Work!
If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum God/Goddess
- Posts: 3927
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2001 9:57 am
- Location: Building a dam in the river
I often see ad's for helping elderly learn PC basics at the libraries and senior centers. My grandpa has an ipad and knows how to use it better than me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest