Oil Pulling

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 13766
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm
Contact:

Oil Pulling

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Any of you dope smokers/hippies into oil pulling? Comments?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL3NUJYycEw

Sandi
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Re: Oil Pulling

Postby Sandi » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Hmm I love butter but I imagine that doesn't qualify as an "oil."

Dairylander
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Oil Pulling

Postby Dairylander » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

It's great for your teeth and gums, but doesn't perform a "cleanse" as some may claim.

Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Oil Pulling

Postby Mad Howler » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Well, I hope no one is smoking anything while working this proposed (or already existing capacity).
Image
Good stuff that helps us "connect the dots" - to why idiots are (or become so when) 'selected' to govern.

Please consider putting a shoulder into: Mayday.us

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 12627
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:42 pm

Re: Oil Pulling

Postby snoqueen » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Dairylander wrote:It's great for your teeth and gums, but doesn't perform a "cleanse" as some may claim.


I have done it and I agree. It's got all this mysticism attached to it that I don't care about, but it really does help keep your teeth clean. The dentist has me on his short list of people who don't need to come in for regular cleaning because he says my teeth stay clean pretty much on their own.

I take good care of them, but my own belief is that it's like dogs: I've had dogs (and cats, come to think of it) whose teeth always stayed clean, and others with endless dental problems. For some reason I am like the ones with the good teeth. My dad was the same way and had all his own teeth right up until he died.

Doing the oil thing sounds weird and takes some getting used to, but it really does leave a clean feeling. File it under "can't hurt, might help."

You can get more info with a Google search - - the video with the cute 20 year old girl who had $10k worth of orthodontia doesn't do much for me.

Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Oil Pulling

Postby Mad Howler » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:09 am

snoqueen wrote:
Dairylander wrote:It's great for your teeth and gums, but doesn't perform a "cleanse" as some may claim.


I have done it and I agree. It's got all this mysticism attached to it that I don't care about, but it really does help keep your teeth clean. The dentist has me on his short list of people who don't need to come in for regular cleaning because he says my teeth stay clean pretty much on their own.

I take good care of them, but my own belief is that it's like dogs: I've had dogs (and cats, come to think of it) whose teeth always stayed clean, and others with endless dental problems. For some reason I am like the ones with the good teeth. My dad was the same way and had all his own teeth right up until he died.

Doing the oil thing sounds weird and takes some getting used to, but it really does leave a clean feeling. File it under "can't hurt, might help."

You can get more info with a Google search - - the video with the cute 20 year old girl who had $10k worth of orthodontia doesn't do much for me.


PLEASE ... Let's jack this thread - in earnest:

Mad Howler wrote:Well, I hope no one is smoking anything while working this proposed (or already existing capacity).
Image
Good stuff that helps us "connect the dots" - to why idiots are (or become so when) 'selected' to govern.

Please consider putting a shoulder into: Mayday.us

Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1732
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Oil Pulling

Postby Mad Howler » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:12 am

Fascinating


Return to “Catch All”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests