As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Bludgeon
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Bludgeon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

Image
As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson makes a good gameshow host.

Peeps be gotta stop. It's like Sinbad was anointed smartest man in the universe. "I Fucking Love Science" is like the poster child for non-scientific thought. But idiots the world abroad are posting up some stupid shit Degrasse said like they forgot they weren't ten and he wasn't Mister Wizard.

Degrasse's like a Sinbad, Dr. Phil kind of douche. He's the RG3 of personality scientists, RG3 being an example of unproven amateurs who don't know well enough not to buy their own hype.

O.J.
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 3171
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:13 am

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby O.J. » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 am

Bludgeon's epitaph wrote:an example of unproven amateurs who don't know well enough not to buy their own hype.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5993
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Contact:

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Stebben84 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 pm

I think Bludgeon has now surpassed John Henry as the self proclaimed smartest person in the world.

TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8526
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby TheBookPolice » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:02 pm

I can't hear anything, but my dog is going fucking apeshit over here.

Bludgeon
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Bludgeon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:14 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:I can't hear anything, but my dog is going fucking apeshit over here.

The old peanut butter trick? And it makes it hard to concentrate? Understandable. Just go with it.

Ned's Mom
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Ned's Mom » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Bludgeon wrote:The old peanut butter trick? And it makes it hard to concentrate? Understandable. Just go with it.

Now,that sounds like my boy. Ned, is that you?

Detritus
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Detritus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Bludgeon wrote:Peeps be gotta stop. It's like Sinbad was anointed smartest man in the universe.

Oh, I get it--Tyson is Black, and that seems to be a problem for someone.

Incidentally, "Peeps be gotta stop" is one of the worst attempts at AAVE I've heard lately, but I'll bet you can top it.

Bludgeon
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Bludgeon » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 am

Detritus wrote:Oh, I get it--Tyson is Black, and that seems to be a problem for someone.


Image

So two guys are in a veterinary shop and one of them holds up a dog whistle. Althogh it must have been a magic dog whistle, because it was blasting out air all by itself, with a 'whiff - whiff'ing sound.

2nd guy: "What is that?"

1st guy: "It's a self-blowing dog whistle."

2nd guy: "What is it for?"

1st guy: "Liberals".

Detritus
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Detritus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Bludgeon wrote:
Detritus wrote:Oh, I get it--Tyson is Black, and that seems to be a problem for someone.


Image

So, then, your attempt at Black English, and reference to a Black comic, in suggesting that a Black astrophysicist is actually an "amateur," means what, exactly?

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 12812
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:42 pm

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby snoqueen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:35 pm

I don't get Bludgeon's joke and I need him to explain it to me.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5993
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Contact:

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 pm

snoqueen wrote:I don't get Bludgeon's joke and I need him to explain it to me.


Liberals are dumb, black people talk funny, and science is complete bullshit.

rabble
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 7709
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby rabble » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Stebben84 wrote:
snoqueen wrote:I don't get Bludgeon's joke and I need him to explain it to me.


Liberals are dumb, black people talk funny, and science is complete bullshit.

Damn. I thought it was liberals don't know how to use a whistle.

Bludgeon
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Bludgeon » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Detritus wrote:
Bludgeon wrote:
Detritus wrote:Oh, I get it--Tyson is Black, and that seems to be a problem for someone.


Image

So, then, your attempt at Black English, and reference to a Black comic, in suggesting that a Black astrophysicist is actually an "amateur," means what, exactly?


RG3 is the amateur, but I've watched Degrasse and he is smacked up on his own hype, just like Washington's untrained third year QB. Note to Detrius: if you have to conflate someone's point to make a point, you don't have a point. Now go look up "conflate" in a real dictionary, then come back... never lol

"Black English", with the Royal "B" of course, from the fine tradition of King Bel Biv Divee the third dating back to the fifteenth century, am I correct?

LOL you guys are the joke. Self-blowing dog whistles, one and all.

This post is about how all the stupid shit that idiots are posting on Facebook about gameshow host Neil Degrasse Tyson, is both annoying and not worth the reposts.

Bludgeon
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1291
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby Bludgeon » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

snoqueen wrote:I don't get Bludgeon's joke and I need him to explain it to me.

Do you really not get it? If you were to guess, what would you guess?

snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 12812
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:42 pm

Re: As far as scientists go, Neil Degrasse Tyson...

Postby snoqueen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Liberals agree with what other liberals say?

Something else about farting?

Bludg, the record shows I do have a sense of humor, but if that's a joke, it's got me stopped.


Return to “Catch All”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests