charter cable -- what's up with wgn?

How can cultural elitists like ourselves put TV in the Culture category? Well, where the hell else is it going to fit?
gozer
Forum God/Goddess

charter cable -- what's up with wgn?

Postby gozer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 pm

i tune in at 21.00 last night expecting election coverage and it's a show with that guy from office space investigating some marines giving each other wedgies, straight through to 22.00 and beyond. wtf? so i just turned on the radio and turned on the computer and surfed for pr0n whilst the electon coverage continued on various radio stations.

Sandi
Forum God/Goddess

Re: charter cable -- what's up with wgn?

Postby Sandi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

gozer wrote:i tune in at 21.00 last night expecting election coverage and it's a show with that guy from office space investigating some marines giving each other wedgies, straight through to 22.00 and beyond. wtf? so i just turned on the radio and turned on the computer and surfed for pr0n whilst the electon coverage continued on various radio stations.

I don't know about Madison, but yesterday in Janesville, March 18th Charter changed it's channel lineup. Some are still the same, and others have moved, or been duplicated on 2 channels.

Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Re: charter cable -- what's up with wgn?

Postby Bwis53 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Return to “TV”