A Funny Story

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it fits here
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

A Funny Story

Postby Bwis53 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 pm

An old friend of mine was pissed because his neighbor's dog would poop in his yard. The neighbor did not clean up after Fido. In the winter the turds would freeze and then aromatically melt in the spring. My friend concocted a revenge. In the winter he gathered up a big bag of frozen turds. He sneaked into the neighbor's back yard and opened up the barbecue grill. He then arranged the turds like little sausages on the grill. I don't know how long it took the neighbor to discover the contents of the grill. The neighbor did start cleaning up after his dog. (Funniest story I've heard in a long time.)

gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Re: A Funny Story

Postby gozer » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm

when this kind of thing was happening on our block a long time ago, the kids at one of the houses spent one day of their spring break from school gathering up all the dog shit from their yard and those of other neighbours receiving the little shits from the little shit; not having a grill to use, they lined them up in very straight lines on the deck and picnic table until they ran out of room then they just started whipping them at the sliding glass door to get some to stick and piling enough into the eaves rain gutter to completely occlude it. about two weeks later, after the other dog shit had been swept up and the problem more or less resolved, we must have had the better part of 150 mm of rain in two hours' time and the result was a waterfall of shit coming off the roof. at least their lawn got some extra nitrogen and phosphorous in the deal . . .

Madsci
Forum God/Goddess

Re: A Funny Story

Postby Madsci » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Turds on a grill, but is it vegan? Probably not but maybe gluten-free!

Return to “Catch All”