Wisconsin Football to face LSU, Alabama

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Wisconsin Football to face LSU, Alabama

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:55 am

fisticuffs wrote:
Henry Vilas wrote:Will UW season ticket holders get first shot for the Lambeau game?

Read the link I posted. UW gets 40,000 tickets. Some of them spoken for for the band/families. What they do with the rest?

I did read the link, but it was unclear how the rest of UW's allocation will be distributed. I have held four season tickets for decades, so I hope I get a chance.

O.J.
Forum God/Goddess

Postby O.J. » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 am

nutria wrote:</nutria clearing throat>

TIGER BAIT! TIGER BAIT! TIGER BAIT! TIGER BAIT! TIGER BAIT!

Seriously, this is super exciting for me. Since I moved to Madison in August '01, I haven't been to an LSU game since the <shudder> Gerry DiNardo years.

I was kind of hoping for a home-and-home series. Tiger Stadium is high on my list of venues I'd like to visit. It would be a good excuse to go and visit my cousin, who moved down there a few years back, and has nothing but good things to say about the game day atmosphere in Baton Rouge.

nutria
Forum God/Goddess

Postby nutria » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:20 am

O.J. wrote:I was kind of hoping for a home-and-home series. Tiger Stadium is high on my list of venues I'd like to visit. It would be a good excuse to go and visit my cousin, who moved down there a few years back, and has nothing but good things to say about the game day atmosphere in Baton Rouge.

If my opinion means anything -- definitely try to make it happen, especially for a night game. Tiger Stadium gets stupid loud. And hanging out around the stadium all day before a game is awesome. Even if (maybe especially if?) you're wearing visiting colors everyone makes a point to be friendly and offer up some food. Just a day-long party, and it is awesome.

I hear you about the home-and-home. IMHO, JerryWorld is lame.

Return to “Sports, Recreation & Biking”