The 42nd Annual Great Midwest Marijuana Harvest Fest is just around the corner (10/4-7) and this year we are putting on a Pre-Harvest Open (PHO) Disc Golf Tournament to help raise money for the festival.
The Pre-Harvest Open is a "Pick your partner" doubles tournament, to be held on Sept. 22, 2012 at Hiestand Park in Madison, WI. There will be 2 (two) rounds of best shot doubles. The first round will be from the short tees, and determine which of 3 "flights" (divisions) you will be placed in for the 2nd round. Top flight will play the 2nd round from the long tees, while both other flights will play from the short tees.
Registration is currently limited to 36 teams (72 players), but may increase depending on number of entries received. The top 3 teams in each flight will cash out. There will be a 60% cash payout. The remaining 40% of entry fees will go to benefit The Great Midwest Harvest Festival.
There is room for a few more teams for this Saturday's tourney which features cash prizes, lunch, coffee from EVP in the AM, and a bunch of swag for all players. Not to mention a whole bunch of good, kind, fun for all!
Facebook event details:
Harvest Fest 2012 website:
Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests