Comment on the Isthmus movie reviews, write one yourself, discuss upcoming flicks, recent DVDs, and other realms in the world of cinema.

Re: Titanic

Postby vulture4856 » Thu May 27, 2010 7:56 am

I remember myself crying while watching this film! Really love this movie.

Forum Addict

Postby Petro » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:We can see now the point of the original post here. A week after it was posted, a spam link was edited into the comment.

Nip 'em in the bud, zap the whole thread.

Isn't it possible to just disallow people from posting links until they've made <x amount> of posts?

Heck, disallowing links in signatures would block most of these idiots without affecting anyone else.

Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 am

markden111 wrote:Everytime i watch this movie, i tear up, from the love scene's, the sinking of the ship, and the music....this movie is in my Top 5 favorite film's of all time.

I walked out on this overlong piece of crap when it was in the theaters. It's the only film I've ever walked out on during my first viewing. What put me over the limit was the umpteenth time the nitwits ran back down into the innards of the ship as it filled with water. Gag me with a spoon and fuck James Cameron. Kenneth Anger is a more disciplined director than Cameron will ever be (and that's not necessarily intended as an endorsement of Anger's work).

Return to “Movies”