can u identify this disembodied snip of dialogue?

Comment on the Isthmus movie reviews, write one yourself, discuss upcoming flicks, recent DVDs, and other realms in the world of cinema.
gozer
Forum God/Goddess

can u identify this disembodied snip of dialogue?

Postby gozer » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 am

one day some time ago i was flipping through the channels and a film was on one of the channels; there were some people in a queue somewhere in a prison, standing around waiting for something, then this fellow who i surmise was a prisoner walks in and the following exchange takes place betwixt him and some kind of superintendent or something:

"where the hell were u?"
--i came by way of the woods
"what?"
--i was walking through the woods, and there's this girl and a big bad wolf is trying to eat her...and then the girl and me start fucking [sic]...

...and then the power went out. i'm thinking the film may have been from the 1970s sometime. if i were to use the above quote, i'd attribute it to the brothers karamazov, but u know me...

narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Re: can u identify this disembodied snip of dialogue?

Postby narcoleptish » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:32 am

gozer wrote: ...and then the power went out.

To the house, or to the souse?

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:44 pm

It's from For the Love of Benji.

massimo
Forum God/Goddess

Postby massimo » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:13 pm

"This was the first of several Benji movies to star Benjean in the title role. Benjean was the daughter of Higgins, the dog who originated the role of Benji. Despite the fact that she was obviously a female dog, Benjean played the part of the spunky male Benji very well, only betraying herself by the unconscious expression of female dog body-language in the scene where Benji is looking over a basket of puppies."

God bless wikipedia.

Return to “Movies”