Who do I see about moving a thread

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
Cortez
Forum God/Goddess

Who do I see about moving a thread

Postby Cortez » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Want to move "Skeptics up, Obama down, Cap & Trade dead" from National Politics & Govt to International Affairs... subject matter leads there. Moderators can do that? Very much appreciated, thank you.

C.

Ned Flounders
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Who do I see about moving a thread

Postby Ned Flounders » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Cortez wrote:Want to move "Skeptics up, Obama down, Cap & Trade dead" from National Politics & Govt to International Affairs... subject matter leads there. Moderators can do that? Very much appreciated, thank you.

C.

Actually, what we really need is a new section of the Forum just for threads like that one. Call it "Threads that will make you stupider just by reading." The old 9/11 conspiracy theory threads that we used to have would have fit in there great, as would pretty much every thread started by johnnygothispen, Cortez, and Flanders.

Donald
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Who do I see about moving a thread

Postby Donald » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Absolutely. This threat should be moved. It's important to see the fulminations of cuckoos, but let's not pretend they represent normal human discourse. Can you make a new area called, "Hallucinations," and place all of Cortez' writings there?

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”