Hook & Ladder Brown Availability

Bars, wine, beer, cocktails, drunken escapades
MistaMista

Hook & Ladder Brown Availability

Postby MistaMista » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Just got back from the in-laws in D.C. I had the chance to swill plenty of Hook & Ladder brown ale with her old man. Has anyone seen this around? I checked Star and Riley's with no luck. According to their site it is being sold around the state. Please help...This roasty ale was the only reason I survived the trip.

Bones78

Re: Hook & Ladder Brown Availability

Postby Bones78 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:28 pm

I had never seen or heard of this brew until just this past weekend when I stopped in at Bucks on Regent St. before the Badger Hockey game. They had it on tap........that's the only place I've seen it so far.

MistaMista

Postby MistaMista » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Thanks Bones... I just noticed that today too. I was cruising their site and came to realize that they donate a penny from every beer sold to local burn centers. http://www.hookandladderbeer.com

has anyone else heard of these guys or tried their other varieties? They seem to be big on the east coast. At least I can feel a little a better about myself knowing I am helping others when I'm hunkered over the bar.

MistaMista

Postby MistaMista » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:07 am

Quaker Steak and Lube had it on tap. I couldnt believe it!!! Don't ask why I was there....

Return to “Beer, wine & cocktails”