King Kong

Comment on the Isthmus movie reviews, write one yourself, discuss upcoming flicks, recent DVDs, and other realms in the world of cinema.
Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Bucky Goldstein wrote: 5 to 1 says the most interaction you get in your life are via the internet and xbox live.

while directed at TAsunder, I'm pretty sure thats closer to my life.

Bucky Goldstein
Forum Addict

Postby Bucky Goldstein » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:29 pm

TAsunder wrote:Take some of what you didn't like about History of Violence, then add in a slightly less entertaining series of high energy action shots similar to Transformers, then you have the remake of King Kong.

There, I tied it all back together.

probably your least intelligent post in this entire thread and that's saying something.

Bucky Goldstein
Forum Addict

Postby Bucky Goldstein » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Shipley wrote:
Bucky Goldstein wrote: 5 to 1 says the most interaction you get in your life are via the internet and xbox live.

at least you are willing to admit it unlike our boy TAmacaca. it's much easier living life when you don't have to worry about putting on the pretenses that he does, isn't it?

TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TAsunder » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Shipley wrote:

I guess you're too nice to point out the obvious problem with his statement. Cheers for being a nice guy.

Bucky Goldstein
Forum Addict

Postby Bucky Goldstein » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:25 pm

TAsunder wrote:
Shipley wrote:

I guess you're too nice to point out the obvious problem with his statement. Cheers for being a nice guy.

astroteen772ROX just tried to get ahold of you sunder, he said you're gonna get pwned in halo tonight.

Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:39 pm

See, now you're just being a troll. You want to argue and be a jackass, well thats the norm here. But blind attacks with baseless accusations aren't going to gain any chuckles here.

But if the gauntlet is being thrown down here, I will take on all comers in a round of Halo tonight. After the double XP weekend of Team Swat I'm primed for action. Lets play MLG rules, team snipers on Narrows.

Bucky Goldstein
Forum Addict

Postby Bucky Goldstein » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:50 pm

english please.

Return to “Movies”